Our Date Night Part Chapter 16

(Y/N):"Ok heh ready to go home?"

(L):"More than ready"

(Y/N):"Perfect"

I tried to play it off but I was nervous where is this going to go? Oh well just have to wait and see what happens maybe I'm not as nervous as I thought.

As we drove back to the manor Laito wouldn't take his eyes off not even for a second it was like he was just waiting for the right time to pounce or something which didn't help my nerves, but I already said I was going to do it so I can't back out now especially knowing Laito he would find a way for me to do it.

The car finally stopped and Laito grinned with excitement I could tell but when we walked in it wasn't who we were expecting to great us.

(Sub):"You have a nice time?"

(Y/N):"Oh hi um yeah we did"

(Sub):"Can I talk to you for a minute Y/N"

(L):"Actually we have pla-" 

(Y/N):"Um sure hold on Laito"

(L):"Well then I will be in our room if you need me"

(Y/N):"Okay"

As he walked away he seemed annoyed but Subaru seem concerned about something.

(Sub):"I was looking at the newspaper at school and I saw this...is this?"

I took the paper and looked down at the article it was about my mom and dad someone complained about a smell from the apartment and then oh god I'm going to be sick. I felt my knees become weak Subaru noticed and grabbed me then walked me to the living room so I could sit down I was so in shock I couldn't even speak.

(Sub):"Y/N ... Y/N, Y/N!!"

(Y/N):"Hunh?"

(Sub):"Is that what I think it is?"

(Y/N):"Y-yeah that is my mom and dad"

(Sub):"I'm sorry I showed you thi-"

(Y/N):"Honestly its fine it it's just hard to believe"

(Sub):"Want me to go get the playboy?"

(Y/N):"No its fine I'm fine just gonna head upstairs um thank you Subaru"

(Sub):"For?"

(Y/N):"Telling me I know some people would hide it but you're a good person and told me so thank you"

(Sub):"Oh um your welcome then"

I saw a blush go across his cheeks then quickly fade he then helped me up I looked at him when I was by the stairs and hugged him he was shocked at first but hugged me back I'm glad Subaru is such a good friend. I don't think I will mention this to anyone but if it comes up I guess I will have to be ready.

With my head deep in thoughts I didn't even realize I walked all the way to Laito's room I looked up opened the door to a smiling Laito in his dress shirt and dress pants with his socks and shoes off he seemed all ready.

(L):"What was that about?"

(Y/N):"Subaru had a question for me about school that's all" 

(L):"Very well glad it didn't take up a lot of time I was losing my patience"

(Y/N):"Well no more waiting I'm all yours"

(L):"All Mine..?

I nodded and with that he walked closer hugging me after he held me for a while then we kissed he leaves my lips and travels down my neck looking for a place to bite down but stops and does it again where he picked me up over to the bed not throwing me I feel like he wants to save all my pain for when he bites me Eventually he moved from my eyes and my lips down to my neck not biting but playing like he always does then he would stop playing and actually drink after a while he stopped then looked me dead in the eyes and sat me up.

(Y/N):"You ok?"

(L):"I've had my fun it's your turn now"

(Y/N):"Oh um ok"

(L):"You ready?"

I nodded again he grabbed my waist pulling me closer then smiled he moved his wrist to his lips and bit down I jerked a little because all I could think about was if it hurt or not but he didn't even bat an eye he then passed me his wrist with a smile on his face.

(L):"Drink up" 

(Y/N):"You can't look"

(L):"Oh why not? That's no fun"

(L):"Oh is it because you're embarrassed"

He then started to drink his own blood then looked and at me and kissed me forcing some of the blood in my mouth god was it gross and weird but I swallowed it then grabbed his wrist I could see his eyes widen as I pushed my lips over the bite mark but before I did anything I looked up again and said "Not allowed to watch" he sighed then grabbed my waist and nuzzled into my neck biting down to keep him busy so I decided this was my chance to. After a bit of drinking I felt weird but also curious if anyone else had done it before but I didn't dwell on it too much.

After about a minute I couldn't drink anymore I think I was going to be sick so I stopped he then looked up at me and smiled wiping the blood away from my lips.

(L):"See it wasn't so bad"

(Y/N):"Speak for yourself I don't think I'm cut out to be a vampire"

He looked at me and chuckled I laughed as well.

(L):"Well this has been a fun night don't you agree?"

(Y/N):"Yeah it has can't wait for the next date"

(L):"Me neither"

(Y/N):"Can I get some sleep now?

(L):"As long as you promise to not leave me"

(Y/N):"I promise"

With that I got up and got ready for bed while Laito just went and did his own thing. I think I have fallen hard for Laito I just don't want to tell him yet I just want to wait a little longer but maybe I should tell him what's going on or what I'm hiding but I don't want to make him mad for all I know he would punish me or something...no not now.

(L):"You ok?"

(Y/N):"Oh yeah just tired"

(L):"Let's go to bed then"

(Y/N):"Ok"

We walked over to the bed and got comfy Laito put his arm around me and pulled me close.

(L):"Night Little Kitty"

He spoke softly into my ear.

(Y/N):"Kitty?"

I turned over confused he just looked at me and kissed my head then then smiled and rolled over I rolled back on my other side and brushed it off, could that really be nickname? Oh brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here sorry again for the wait. If you guys have any special request for the next chapter let me know I would love to hear your ideas I'm thinking about adding a different P.O.V to the next chapter but all up to you guys so let me know. For now this is all love you guys so much thank you for waiting.

Love Author~Chan ( ω )