We need to talk! Chapter 23

I guess I should get changed and get everything ready for school; I wonder what Reiji wants me to do?

It feel's good to head back to school it been so long; it's going to be weird without Yui and Ayato but at least I will have something to keep me distracted. I heard from Kanato that Yui will be back soon and that he is "excited to see her" again but knowing Ayato he is going to be super protective of Yui.

=====Before School=====

*There was a knock at your door*

(Sub):"Hey"

(Y/N):"Um-Hey what's up?"

(Sub):"We need to talk"

(Y/N):"Everything ok?"

(Sub):"Why are you back at school?!"

I didn't think this is what he wanted to talk about but I just went along with it.

(Y/N):"Reiji said I had a few assignments I needed to do"

(Sub):"Oh I see"

(Y/N):"So why are you really here?"

(Sub):"What are you talking about!?"

(Y/N):"That doesn't seem like a reason to drop in"

(Sub):"Fine! I'm here because I wanted to check on you that's all!"

(Y/N):"Check on me?"

(Sub):"Tsk~ it's nothing!"

He turned around and started walking out but before he could I grabbed his wrist and turned him around then just looked at me.

(Y/N):"Why are you checking up on me Subaru?"

(Sub):"Tsk~ I was making sure Laito wasn't bothering you again"

(Y/N):"Bothering me? He hasn't but thank you"

(Sub):"Whatever"

He turned back around but I still had a grip on him and forced him to turn around again and this time he stumbled a little but I just caught him then hugged him, he hugged me back after a second but then quickly let go I guess because of his ego or whatever but I just smiled as he walked away. Now I just gotta wait till we leave for school.

=====Time Skip to During School=====

All the brothers were off doing their own things; I continued with my scheduled and kept to myself and just waited for school to be over.

(L):"Enjoying your lunch kitty?~" He whispered in my ear.

(Y/N):"Oh um h-hi, yeah I am"

(L):"May I join you? ~" He slides closer towards me.

(Y/N):"A-actually I was just gonna finish up and go talk to one of my teachers about an assignment I missed"

(L):"Oh right I heard"

(Y/N):"Yeah so I better get going now" I grabbed my stuff and quickly got up.

(L):"Awe what a shame, see you later then kitty~"

I ran to the nearest bathroom instead of the classroom, I tried not to cry or throw up I couldn't tell the difference. After a while I left still feeling a bit off but I just pushed threw it hoping it wouldn't get worst.

=====Laito's P.O.V=====

I was so bored without kitty so I went to go look for her so we could play as I was walking I heard talking in Reiji's office "May I help you with something?" I decided to stay and listen for a bit and see where the conversation goes, after a while of listening Subaru walked by.