The Stranger Chapter 2

"Y/N, this is Ayato and Laito" I smiled and said "Nice to meet you" then Laito said "Pleasure is all mine" while he gave you a smug grin. 

After a brief moment of silence out of no where a voice says "Who are you?" in a deep unimpressed voice I said "I came from the forest my family was murdered, and when I saw your mansion I thought it was abandoned, so I thought it would be safe in here." the tall man had purple hair and glasses he seemed to be older than Laito & Ayato.

After he took a moment to examine me Yui spoke up and said "her name is Y/N" then Yui turned to me and said "this here is-" she was cut off by the man he decided to introduce himself "Hello, my name is Reiji I am the second oldest and these two here are two of the triplets" I just smile and nodded my head "I'm sorry for disturbing you I shall leave I had no right to ask for help, I will be off" I sighed and picked up my bag and started walking back towards the door.

"Hold on a moment" Reiji suddenly said he looked over to Yui and she just smiled. Reiji pushed up his glasses and looked at me dead in the eyes and said "You live here now, for now you will be rooming with Yui until we prepare your own quarters, You will attend our school, you will do as you are told and not talk back, Do i make myself clear?" I looked back at him with a straight face and said "yes, thank you" he then looked over at Yui who then grabbed my wrist and decided to show me around the mansion I could hear Ayato and Laito snickering as i'm being dragged out of the room.

During the house tour I met the other people I will be living with Shu the oldest, Kanato the middle of the triplets, and Subaru the youngest and an only child. Yui seemed really excited to have another girl in the house I don't blame here it must been weird being the only girl. After the long tour and introductions Yui finally showed me her room it was huge, and there was already a school uniform for me. I looked over to Yui to see her being distracted by something I decided to go up to her and ask whats wrong she snaps out off it and says "There is something I should tell you before you get to comfortable this house is full of-" she was cut off again the person who cut her off was none other than Laito.

"Ah ah ah now now little B**** we don't want to scare her away now, do we?" he walked up to her grabbing her chin making her flinch and push him away, "In this house we are different, you see we are special-" Laito began saying until Yui cut him off "There vampires" they both turn to see my reaction, all I could do was smile they both looked confused "that is the really big secret? well then this is going to be a lot more fun then I expected" I said. Laito then just walked up to me and said "your very interesting and your sent is-" he took a deep breath "so sweet" he finished with a smile on his face then walked out closing the door leaving me with Yui.

We both turn to each other and start laughing "This is going to fun" I said then Yui turned to me and said "Not as much as you think this is just the start" I looked at her she seemed serious I just nodded and said "As long as we have each other then we can face anything" Yui just smiled then started helping me settle in.