1 Week Later~ Chapter 25

(L):"Bye kitty, remember this isn't over~"

(Y/N):"Trust me I don't think I could forget"

He is so cheeky but oh well this is what I get for liking the playboy of the family I just hope Subaru is going to talk to me later I don't want to lose him as a friend. Later that night after school I promised I would so I went to Laito's room to find him waiting for me sitting on his bed as I walked over to him he smiled and sat up.

(L):"I thought you weren't coming"

(Y/N):"I promised I would, I keep my word"

(L):"Good girl now come here"

I walked over to the bed and sat beside him.

(L):"Close your eyes~"

(Y/N):"Mm fine I'm trusting you"

(L):"Good~"

I closed my eyes and waited after a couple of seconds Laito grabs my hand and slips something cold on my finger I couldn't help but open my eyes and when I did I started to tear up which made him smile a little.

(L):"It's a promise ring; I want you to know I'm keeping my word and I will always be with you"

I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks but they were tears of joy I never thought someone would care for me this much. I attacked Laito in a hug he just laughed and hugged be back tighter we stayed like this for a while.

(L):"Stay the night kitty~?

(Y/N):"Yes"

=====1 Week Later=====

After that night things with Laito have been better I even moved back in with Laito which has been interesting. Subaru still seems to be mad at me which I expected but as long as I keep trying maybe he will remember I'm still his friend.

Today is the day Yui comes back! I'm so excited to see her and tell her what's happened and here all about her trip; I guess I forgot about Ayato but oh well Yui is my best friend I just can't wait.

=====1 Hour Later=====

I heard a car pull into the drive way I got up immediately Laito just laughed at me but I waited for the door to open and when it did Yui ran to me and I ran to her we hugged for a good five minutes I missed her so much.

(A):"Missed you too Y/N"

(Y/N):"Oh right hey Ayato"

Me and Yui laughed as we had one arm around each other.

(A):"Man I didn't think I would miss this place"

(L):"Good to see you Ayato"

(A):"You too Laito, what's new?"

When Yui and I noticed the guys talking we took the chance to slip away into the garden to talk.

(Y/N):"Oh my god I missed you so much!"

(Y):"I missed you too! What's new? How are you and Laito? Did I miss anything?"

I laughed and explained everything to Yui I didn't realize how much has happened until I said it out loud; After I told her everything she started crying a little then stopped when she noticed the ring and gasped I kind of forgot to mention it.

(Yui):"Um what this!?!"

(Y/N):"Oh yeah It's a promise ring"

(Yui):"I thought Laito proposed!"

(Y/N):"NO no nothing like that this only happened a week ago"

Yui started to laugh at me probably because I was so flustered.

(Y/N):"So how was the trip?"

(Yui):"Oh it was beautiful we went sightseeing, we stayed in cool hotels, tried so many different foods, and then something happened that I want you to be the first to know"

(A):"Your already going to tell her?" Yui and I jumped.

(Yui):"Yeah she is my best friend and besides its one less person to tell later"

(A):"Tsk~ Fine but I'm not sticking around I have some things I need to do first"

(Yui):"Fine I will see you later"

Ayato kissed Yui then walked away leaving me excited to hear what she has to say.

(Yui):"So while we were away I got sick and went to go get it checked out... Y/N I'm pregnant!"

I screamed and hugged Yui so tight then let go so I didn't hurt the baby she noticed and chuckled I laughed with her.

(Y/N):"Now that your back are you back at school?"

(Yui):"No I don't think I'm allowed there all these ruled when you're pregnant with a vampire baby"

We laughed again then as we were laughing Laito walked over Yui started nudging me making me smile and get all flustered.

(L):"Hey Little B**** and Kitty~ long time no see"

(Yui):"It has been a while"

(L):"Do you mind if I steal Y/N I bet you have unpacking to do and such"

(Yui):"Sure, I'll be helping Ayato if you need me Y/N"

(Y/N):"Ok Yui i'm so happy your back" Yui smiled then walked away getting the hint.

(L):"You busy?"

(Y/N):"Not anymore what's up?"

(L):"I want to go out~"

(Y/N):"Where?"

(L):"Anywhere it's going to get pretty hectic here and I really don't want to stick around"

(Y/N):"Why don't we go back to the lake and bring a lunch and towels this time" I chuckled a little.

(L):"Wow you really love it there"

(Y/N):"Heh yeah sorry it's so nice and quiet there"

(L):"Sounds perfect"

(Y/N):"Awesome!"

Laito went to the kitchen and asked the staff to make somethings then we went up to his room and grabbed all the clothes we need then headed downstairs and grabbed the basket then headed out. I wonder how all the other brothers are going to treat Yui after they find out. Oh well just will have wait and see oh maybe next time Yui and Ayato are free we can go on a double date that would be so fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter. What do you guys think about Yui's big surprise? I know it was kind of obvious but oh well I still love the idea.Don't forget to leave any suggestions or requests in the comments about the book ending or a character you want me to do next. l love you guys so much hope you have a great Day/Night.

Love Author~Chan ( ω )