Our Peace and Quiet Chapter 26

Laito went to the kitchen and asked the staff to make somethings then we went up to his room and grabbed all the clothes we need then headed downstairs and grabbed the basket then headed out. I wonder how all the other brothers are going to treat Yui after they find out. Oh well just will have wait and see oh maybe next time Yui and Ayato are free we can go on a double date that would be so fun.

I'm getting way too excited now that Yui is back I just need to give her an Ayato time to well relax I guess I hate being a bother. As Laito and I were about to head out we nearly forgot the towels again I mean it's warm out but not that warm out when the sun is gone.

(L):"Ready to go"

(Y/N):"Now that we have everything, yep all set"

(L):"Okay"

Like always we teleported there when we wanted to get there quickly and set up everything; even though all the food was like stereotypical picnic food it still looked so fancy an delicious. As we relaxing Laito brought out a speaker.

(L):"Would you like to play some music?" I smiled

(Y/N):"Sure I even have some new music you might like"

(L):"Can't wait~"

As we listened to music the hours passed by so quickly it was such a perfect day from the food, the music, the jokes we shared, and the water was just cold enough to bare.

(Y/N):"What time is it?"

(L):"7:23"

(Y/N):"We've been here for a while now"

(L):"Wanna head back?"

(Y/N):"Not really but I think we should be back for dinner I think that's when Yui and Ayato are going to make the announcement"

(L):"Very well"

We took our time packing up and drying off we just wanted to enjoy that last few moments of privacy and alone time we have together before we head back to the manor. As we walked through the doors of the manor Yui and Ayato had started to set the table I looked at Laito he just smiled.

(L):"Go help them I'll be down in a bit"

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek then snuck up on Yui as I was creeping Ayato saw me but said nothing then I got up really close to Yui and said.

(Y/N):"Whatcha doing?"

She dropped the forks out of her hand and nearly jumped out of her skin I started to laugh then so did Ayato then Yui chuckled.

(Y):"You got me good but this isn't over I'm gonna get you back for that"

(Y/N):"Oh it's on!"

We just laughed again I hugged Yui and then helped her set up, man I missed this.

=====Laito's P.O.V=====

As Y/N and I walked through the door she spotted Yui and Ayato setting up the table she looked like she wanted to do something so when she looked up at me I smiled and let her go. I headed up to our room and took a quick shower then got dressed and headed downstairs when I was just about to speak I see Y/N creeping up on Yui and I just stay back and watch trying to hold back my laughter.

As I watched the last few minutes unfold I noticed how Y/N fit in so well with everyone here it's like she is a part of the family it's sweet in a way.

(K):"If you care so deeply why not make a move?"

(L):"Why do you care? Besides now isn't the time"

(K):"Oh so you already have plans, I wonder how Y/N would feel about it"

(L):"What are you getting at Kanato?"

(K):"Nothing, nothing at all I'm going to go enjoy my dinner with teddy right teddy?"

He then walked away I just decided to shake it off and put my attention on Y/N to find her nowhere to be seen so I go sit down and wait; a few minutes later she comes downstairs changed and all dried off wait did she hear that conversation with Kanato? Whatever dinners ready I'll think about it later.

=====Your P.O.V=====

After that fun joke on Yui I decided to head upstairs and get changed as I was walking up the stairs I noticed Kanato and Laito talking but they were kind of quiet so I kept to my business.

=====After the Announcement=====

Everyone was silent at the table for a moment then Reiji broke the silence.

(R):"Congratulation's"

Eventually everyone said it then we had dessert which was something Yui brought back for us to try. After dinner I was feeling tired so I headed upstairs as I laid on the bed I hear Laito open the door I was too lazy to lift my head up but I knew it was him I heard him chuckle when he walked into the door but instead of lying beside me he decides to hover over me forcing me to open my eyes.

(Y/N):"Can I help you"

(L):"I don't know can you?

(Y/N):"Maybe but it depends"

(L):"Depends on what?"

(Y/N):"If I have enough energy I'm tired and feel like being very lazy"

(L):"Well don't worry I take control when it comes to this"

Just then with those words he gives me a kiss and a smile then turns my head to the side of course he is thirsty I don't know what I was expecting. After that he lays beside me finally and asks me a question.

(L):"Did you hear what Kanato and I were talking about earlier?"

(Y/N):"No, why?"

(L):"Just curious"

(Y/N):"Ok if you say so, I'm going to head to bed now I love you"

It's still weird to say but I mean it every time, I lean over to him and kiss him then I change and climb into bed I can't wait to sleep.

=====Laito's P.O.V=====

As she got comfortable in bed I joined her soon after but I couldn't fall asleep what Kanato said still floated around in my head it's my choice at the end of the day but I just need to plan it right maybe then it won't be too much to take in maybe if I get some sleep I will have an answer by morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Have you noticed that the books kinda cheesy the last two chapters or is that just me being the writer? Don't forget to leave any suggestions or requests in the comments about the book ending or a character you want me to do, the next few chapters will be the last. l love you guys so much hope you have a great Day/Night.

Love Author~Chan ( ω ᗕ)