His Job Chapter 9

(L): "Oh i'm so hurt" He started laughing.

(Y/N): "I said SHUT UP!" Did I really just yell at him? I am so mad I don't even care.

Laito just looked at me and walked away. I hate them there all blood thirsty jerks I don't understand how Yui does it. After I somewhat calmed down I went back to Yui and I's room and decided to take a nap, I still didn't feel well from the potion.

After the nap I still felt horrible I decided I wasn't going to school tonight. I wasn't excited about having one of the brothers stay behind but there was no way I could go I could barely walk without nearly falling over or tripping on myself.

I decided to slowly get out of bed. I was ok for a few seconds but I had to sit back down for a minute I still felt wobbly. As I was sitting I decided a nice hot bath would help me feel better. Yui had told me it's safer to wear a bathing suit in the bath in case one of the brothers decide to walk in.

I grabbed my things for the bath and put on the bathing suit under my clothes. As I was walking to the bathroom no one was around so I didn't have to worry about snapping at them I still felt some anger inside of me but I just tried to brush it off.

Thankfully the bathroom was empty as well so I didn't have to worry about being embarrassed about taking off my clothes. As the water ran I added some soap to make it more relaxing and then hopped in, it felt so nice to soak all my anger and sickness away it almost felt to perfect but I just enjoyed every second of it.

After about an hour I decided to get out and go back to the room I was feeling better just hungry. I decided to put on my F/C Hoodie and leggings. Yui walked in the room she seemed tired some of the brothers wanted her so I helped her to the bed and let her nap for a bit and while she was napping I did my homework at her desk so Reiji wouldn't give me crap about it.

=====Time Skip To When Everyone Leaves for School=====

I still felt sick but mostly tired and hungry still. Reiji came in and checked on me I told him I wasn't going to school he didn't bother making an argument he just looked at me and closed the door I'm glad he didn't say anything I didn't want to be near him any longer.

Everyone was ready to go I walked Yui downstairs and told her I will explain later.

(K): "Why isn't Y/N coming"

(R): "She is feeling ill so she is staying here with Laito to watch over her" Laito off all the brothers!

(L): "I get to watch Y/N this should be interesting" He started grinning.

(A): "Guess that means Yui will have to do for tonight" I felt bad for ditching Yui but she said it was fine so I trusted her.

(Shu): "You are all so loud could you all just shut up"

(K): "Come on teddy let go to the limo now these people are starting to get boring"

(R): "We are leaving now; we will be back in a couple of hours. Try not to break anything while we are gone"

(L): "Trust me everything will be perfect. Have a nice time"

They all left now it was just me and Laito how exciting. Since I was still hungry and I finally had a chance I headed to the kitchen Laito said he had to do something which was fine by me I didn't want him near me since last time he kind of bit me. After I grabbed some cranberry juice and an apple I decided to go back to my room and finish the last bit of homework I had to do.

(L): "You know if you really want privacy you should lock your door" He was standing in the doorway.

(Y/N) "Would that even make a difference last time I checked you vampires can teleport so there isn't really a point"