Will You Say Yes? Chapter 18

(L):"Y/N these past couple of days has been the best in a long time and I want you to me mine forever, will you?"

I handed her a rose but when I looked into her eyes she looked like she was about to cry I tried reaching out to her but she just turned around and ran. What did I do wrong?

(L):"Y/N WAIT!"

She was so fast, as I tried to grab her Reiji distracted me letting Y/N get away.

(R):"Could you please refrain from running in the manor, it's loud and annoying"

(L):"I need to catch up with Y/N"

(R):"Did you forget we can teleport"

(L):"Uh no... I just know where she is going and I didn't want to scare her"

It's not entirely a lie I have an idea but I need to hurry.

(R):"I could care less what your business is just keep it quiet"

(L):"Fine"

I sped walked away then picked up the pace when I was clear, if I know Y/N well enough I know where she is, the place where it all started where I first tasted her.

(L):"I thought I would find you here"

She didn't look at me but I heard to stop crying for a split second.

(L):"Your reaction was because you know about Ayato and Yui's situation right?"

(L)That's why you ran?"

It was quiet for a moment then she sat up.

(Y/N):"Maybe"

(L):"You know-"

(Y/N):"I can't do this right now"

(L):"Do what?"

She got up and tried to run away again but this time I grabbed her arm and forced her to stay, I could see more tears falling from her eyes.

(Y/N):"Can you let me go"

(L):"Can I drink you?"

(Y/N):"Seriously? No"

(L):"Then there's you're answer"

(L):"So what can't you do?"

(Y/N):"I can't be yours Laito"

(L):"Very Well"

I let go of Y/N and took a step back.

(L):"If that's what you want"

(Y/N):"Can I just tell you why before you decide to walk away"

(L):"If that's what you want"

(Y/N):"I can't be yours because I'm scared and how do I chose to be yours forever if I don't even understand the feelings I have for you"

(L):"Let me show you you're feelings are real"

I saw her eyes flash when I grabbed her again, looking into her eyes seeing her trying not to cry I kissed her lips hard then passionately gripping her tight making sure she knew she was mine.

(Y/N):"L-Laito"

(L):"Be Mine..."

I whispered into her ear.

(Y/N):"I don't want to what's happening to Ayato and Yui to happen to us, your father already knows there's something between us"

(L):"He won't find out I'm good at keeping these things a secret"

(L):"All you have to say is yes"

I looked at her she seemed to have calmed down then she then looked me in the eyes then suddenly hugged me; it surprised me at first but then I hugged her back tighter then she whispered in my ear

(Y/N):"Laito my answer is... yes"

I smiled but I didn't want her to see it so I played it off with a smug comment.

(L):"Does this mean I can drink you now?"

(Y/N):"Psh no you wish"

(L):"Yes I do"

(Y/N):"We'll see, maybe"

(L):"Fine"

I kissed her again then walked away telling her "See you soon" knowing Y/N she was going to tell Yui but as I walked away I didn't notice the figure who was watching me from the window.

(L):"Damnit"

I walked in and there he was ready to greet me.

(Karlheinz):"Well now who was that?"

(L):"It doesn't concern you"

(Karlheinz):"Oh but I think it does two females to have heir to the family"

(L):"It's not your call on what we do!"

(Karlheinz):"Maybe not now because of Ayato of Yui but I won't forget this"

(L):"Really? You seem to have an easy time forgetting your actual family" 

(Karlheinz):"I am not discussing this now but I will be back in a few months' time you better have your act together by then"

(L):"And if I don't?!"

(Karlheinz):"I'll find a way of making sure you do"

I couldn't speak anymore without wanting to rip his head off so I just watched him head to the front doors of the manor then leave. I can't tell Y/N not now at least I just need to figure out a plan.

~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~

As Laito walked away I smiled I'm happy I said yes I'm just nervous what would happen if there father found out? I tried to not think of it. I decided since school is tonight I was going to take a shower and see if there is any work I need to finish.

While I walked back to the manor I decided I wasn't going to tell Yui what happened I'm going to wait for this to die down before I decide to.

(Y/N):"Hunh wonder what that yelling is? Probably nothing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey my lovely readers Author~Chan here hope you enjoyed this new chapter and the new character. If you guys have any special request for the next chapter let me know I would love to hear your ideas. I'm thinking of finishing this book soon then write another book but with another brother and maybe do that till I write one for each brother so let me know what you think for now this is all love you guys so much.

Love Author~Chan ( ω )