Seriously? The Snowboarder?

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy the latest update!

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Erin's POV

Once I finished my ice bath, I started to pack. I packed all my leotards and training gear along with my ankle and wrist braces and grips in my gym bag along with my national team leotards, warm ups and shoes. In my team backpack, I packed my kindle fire, flute, sheet music and my books that I had brought with me from Iowa. In my backpack I also packed a few of my sweatshirts. As I started to pack the rest of my clothes, I turned up my iPod touch and and danced around my room singing along to the music. I had my own room here for special reasons...

"Erin have you finished packing yet?"

"Not yet Mary. I'm starting on my clothes." I shouted back down the stairs.

And at that I started putting my sweats, jeans, t-shirts and other essentials in my duffle bag. I also packed my straightener and other hair stuff. I would pack my toothbrush, toothpaste and contact stuff tomorrow. And after I finished, I climbed into bed, reminding myself not to forget my pillow and blanket. I couldn't wait for tomorrow...

NEXT DAY

I woke up at about 6 A.M the next morning and sleepily walked down the stairs to eat something before going to practice. I finished my waffle with peanut butter that I had made and went back to my room to get ready for practice. I pulled on my Cirque Du Soleil leotard with a pair of shorts over it. I then grabbed my Superman t-shirt and then slid an Under Armour hoodie on and waked into the community bathroom to do my hair. I pulled it up into my signature messy bun. Just like Mckayla Maroney. And with that, I slipped my slides on and walked out the door of the orphanage and onto the sidewalk to the gym.

As soon as I walked in, I put my gym bag into my locker in the locker room and grabbed my roll of tape along with my ankle brace. I have a really bad ankle so I have to tape it and then wear a brace over it.

"Miller. You're here early." Coach Shaw said.

"I have to be. I'm going to my new home today." I said with a smile.

"New home? You got adopted?"

"I did! They're picking me up today!" I said.

And after that I started my workout, stopping around noon to have a snack. And then I started my conditioning after the rest of my workout at around 12:30. Since I had to be back at the orphanage by 2, I cut my conditioning short so I would have time to take a shower before Cathy and Roger picked me up.

Shaun's POV

Instead of going to the skate park today, my parents asked me to stay home and help get the house ready for when my new sister arrived. I was in charge of putting up decorations in the living room and kitchen. My sister was making a cake that read "Welcome to the Whites". And I wasn't allowed in the kitchen as in Kari's words "I would completely and utterly mess everything up." My mom and dad were moving Jesse's old things into the basement while getting some stuff out of storage for her.

About 3 hours later, my parents left to go back to the orphanage to go get our newest member of the family.

Erin's POV

"Erin, Cathy and Roger are here!" Mary shouted up to me as I grabbed my bags.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Don't get your panties in a twist." I shouted back as I walked down the stairs, hearing Mary, Cathy and Roger laugh.

"I'm going to miss you sweetie." Mary said with tears in her eyes. I was really guarded when I first came here but then I warmed up to her.

"I'm going to miss you too, Mary. Thanks for taking care of me the past 6 months." I said giving her a hug.