Take Off to London

HEY MAH FLUFFY PURPLE EVIL MINIONS!!!!!!!!

Ok so we are now going to skip forward to when Erin leaves for London :)

Hope everyone enjoys the chappie!

_________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

"We'll see you soon!" My family shouted at me as I boarded the plane to Texas.

"Love you guys! See you in London!" I screamed back making Jesse laugh.

I stowed my bag in the compartment with some help from Paul. Help meaning that he lifted me up so I could push it in.

Once the airplane stewardess started her speech, I just tuned out. And Paul started to ask her stupid questions just to annoy her. It was pretty awesome.

I ended up falling asleep because Paul was shaking me as we landed in Texas.

"Don't take my fluffy bunny!" I mumbled out, still in dream land.

"I wasn't planning on it."

"Oh god. Did I seriously say that out loud?" I asked, awake now.

"You sure did. Now come on, we have to board the flight with the other members." He said as we hopped off the plane.

ENTERING THE PLANE WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM

"Erin! Sit by me! We can watch Toy Story!" Jordyn shouted to me as we boarded the plane.

"Okay my Toy Story buddy!"

I made my way into my seat after having Jake Dalton help me store my bags in the overhead bins.

Once we were allowed to use electronics, Jordyn pulled out her iPad and we plugged our earbuds in, starting the first Toy Story movie.

"Howdy Howdy Howdy I'm Woody!" Jordyn and I shouted out as everyone stared at us.

"We are perfectly normal people!"

"Don't judge us!" Jordyn shouted after me.

We ended up watching all three of the movies and still had a little over two and a half hours left on the plane until we arrived at the Heathrow airport.

"J, I'm going to try and sleep." I said as I yawned.

"Me too. I guess we need some sleep before we land in London."

"We're here guys! Get up!" McKayla shouted, shaking our shoulders.

I bounced up from my seat, eager for my first look at the city we would be in for the next three and a half weeks. We had to go earlier so we would have time to acclimate to the timezone and also have time to train and get settled.

"Let's go let's go let's go!"

"Erin, we have to get our luggage first." Jonathan shouted as I ran off the plane towards the doors outside.

"Well then lets hurry up! I want to see the city! I'm tired! Is anyone else tired?"

"Paul, did you give her Mountain Dew?" Aly asked.

"Maybe... Well she was really tired so I gave her half of my can." He responded back to Aly.

"You idiot! You know how hyper she gets when she has really sugary stuff!" Aly shouted at him, but began laughing halfway through her scolding.

Once we finally got everything loaded onto the bus that was supposed to take us to the Olympic Village, we climbed on.

"I call a window seat!" I shouted racing onto the bus to get a good seat.

"I'm going to sit by my baby girl." Jonathan said, sitting by me.

Jonathan was like an older brother/ dad to me. When my family died, and when I would go to the training camps, he would drive to the Karolyi's gym and would spend a few days with me. It honestly meant the world to me.

"Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous here! When can we go sightseeing?" I shouted out. I like shouting. And so do my teammates.

"Marta can we go sightseeing soon?" Kyla shouted towards the front of the bus.

"We can go sightseeing after you finish competing." She shouted back to us.

"Why can't we go sooner?" McKayla groaned.

"Because you will be too tired if we go before. You have publicity and training." She responded as we pulled up to the team processing center.

"Oh my gosh! We get to go to team processing now!" Jordyn shouted as we hopped off the bus, excited to get our gear.

"Oh my God! That's a lot of stuff!" Jordyn and I shouted at the same time.

_________________________________________________________________________

I know I know. It wasn't as long as normal but I really want to watch the closing ceremonies so yea. Team Processing will be next chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PEACE OUT MAH EVIL FLUFFY PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!!!