Say What Now?!

Hey everyone! I'll try my best to make this a great update!

*********************************************************************************************************

Erin's POV

I slept the whole next day. It's how my body recovers from big competitions. When I finally did wake up, I didn't bother changing out of my sweats or putting my contacts in.

I heard noise from the living room. Normally Shaun and Jessie just mess around in the basement so they don't break any of Mom's decor. Or maybe they just wanted to annoy the crap out of me. Seriously you don't wake the pixie up when she isn't done sleeping. Believe me. There are serious consequences.

As I snuck down the stairs, armed with my pillow to hit Shaun and Jessie, I gasped suddenly. My brother Shaun, the childish snowboarder who sings Hannah Montana, had a girl curled up into his side as they told jokes to each other.

I decided to play it cool. I mean as cool as it can get when I'm like a zombie. As I walked past the living room, I accidentally let a huge yawn slip. I was just on my way to the kitchen -I'm starving.

"So the pixie wakes up!" I heard.

"Shut up White if you want to live. I was woken up way to early!" I shouted back to him as I grabbed an apple from the fridge.

"It's 2 in the afternoon, elf."

"Whatever. I'm tired." I whined as he picked me up in his arms.

As we got back to the living room, Shaun sat me down on the floor as I continued to munch on my apple.

"This is my girlfriend, Krissa." Shaun said as he wrapped his arms around the girl. She had long platinum-blond hair, bluish gray eyes and was dressed like a typical snowboard chick.

"Wait you're telling me that my dorky, childish brother has a girlfriend? I mean you sing Hannah Montana for crying out loud!" I swear I was going into shock. I mean she was so beautiful!

"Yup! I love this dorky guy!" Krissa responded with a grin.

"I'm going back up to bed tomato." I swear if I didn't get back up to my bed soon I was going to fall asleep right here.

"You just got up though!" Shaun whined ruffling my hair.

"Erin why don't we have some girl time?" Krissa responded as she led me up the stairs.

Krissa's POV

I was relaxing in my apartment when I got the text from Shaun. Weird. I thought he just got back yesterday from his new sister's gymnastics competition.

"Help. I have no idea how to be a good older brother." I read out loud. Seriously. I was sure he was fine but I hadn't seen him in a week so what the heck, mine as well go and see him.

When I rang the doorbell at Shaun's house, he opened the door and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"I missed you even more. Now what's this problem that you speak off?" I replied back, pulling away from the hug. He led me over to the couch, and we sat down.

"I have no idea how to be a great older sibling." He mumbled out, his head in his hands.

Oh gosh, he has no idea how perfect he is. I've seen him helping tech some younger kids at the slopes. He is great with kids.

"Shaun, you are amazing! Every older sibling makes mistakes but it's natural to feel scared. I remembered when Cami started looking up to me. I was terrified- but look at her now! She doesn't care whether I make huge mistakes. All that matters is that you're there for them." I wrapped my arms around him, and he wrapped his around me in an awkward hug. Typical for us.