Opening Ceremonies

HEY MAH EVIL MINIONS! So I'm going to try and make this a pretty good sized update for all of you cuz you are amazing! YES EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Yes I'm pointing at you! Or I would if I could see you....

___________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

"Okay gymnasts. Get out your documents for registration to be admitted into the village." The official shouted to us over our talking. We had just gotten off of the bus and walked into one of the large conference rooms in the Team USA house.

"Hey. Hey Jonathan." I said as I poked his side.

"Yes?"

"Do you have my documents?" I questioned.

"Yup. Now lets get our badges and other official stuff." He said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Otay fake father!" I joked.

"Now you have to wear this badge when you are walking around the village. You may tie it to a backpack if you are carrying a backpack around with you. It let's us know that you're an athlete and not press." The woman said handing me and Jonathan our badges which had a picture of us and our names, country, sport and age.

"Now you will be rooming with another teammate of yours and Marta sent over arrangements for the girls.Erin, you will be rooming with Aly Raisman because she is over 18 and you are 13. Your rooms will be connected to another room."

"Peanut! You and I are rooming together!" Aly shouted to me as we walked back out to the bus to gather all of our luggage.

"I know roomie!" I shouted back with a grin.

I slipped on my backpack, grabbed my rolling suitcase, my Under Armour duffle bag, my Nike bags and all the other gear from team processing. Because of all of our luggage, we had to take the elevators to get to the top floor of the dorms.

"I call this bed!" I shouted as I jumped on the bed closet to the window.

"Okay. I guess I can let you have that bed."

"Girls! Time to go to bed. You have podium training in the morning." Marta called out, rapping on our door.

We ended up unpacking our luggage and then got ready for bed. I fell asleep right away. Like seriously my bed is really comfy.

Well I was asleep until someone came and shook me awake.

"Baby girl are you okay?" Jonathan said, pulling me into his arms.

"Well I was doing perfectly fine until you woke me up!"

"Well I wanted to come and check on you. Now give me a hug baby girl!" he said and I cuddled into his chest.

"Okay. Well you know I love you but I really need to go to sleep."

"Love ya baby girl!" He said, giving my forehead a kiss and leaving our room.

The next morning the women's team headed downstairs together for breakfast. I was wearing a pair of Nike sweatpants that said USA on the leg. I also had on a USA tee shirt and my hair was falling down my back in a french braid.

"I want eggs for breakfast!" I exclaimed getting in a line with McKayla.

"It's so pretty here!" McKayla shouted.

"First Olympics?" A male voice asked behind us. We turned around and I was shocked.

"Michael Phelps? Uh yup first Olympics." I stuttered.