Team Processing

HEY EVERYONE!!!!! Ok so my dear, dear friend @AddisonOlson told me that I would be dead if I didn't update soon so here ya guys go!

___________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

I gazed in awe as I saw the massive amounts of gear around the warehouse.

"Come on! Come on!" Jordyn squealed as she dragged me over to check in.

"Let's go!" I shouted as I finally broke out of my trance.

"Sweeties, you are going to start at Ralph Lauren to get fitted for your clothing for the ceremonies and to wear around the village." The lady who signed us in said, pointing to the Ralph Lauren booth.

"J this is so much fun!" I shouted as we were being measured by the associates.

"I know right!" She squealed.

"You girls are mighty tiny aren't you?" The lady who was measuring me asked.

"Sure are!" Jordyn shouted over.

After we got all of our Ralph Lauren items, we walked over to the Nike booth, which I was really looking forward too.

"Okay ladies lets get your gear ready for you." The man said.

We ended up getting 10 t-shirts, five pairs of tennis shoes, two pairs of sandals, several pairs of socks, about five pairs of running shorts, multiple pairs of Nike Pros, three pairs of sweatpants, three podium outfits, and four bags.

"Girls, come over to the Adidas booth." Marta called out. It was a miracle that we could even hear her over the people in the building at the time.

"Here are your leotards." The woman said, handing each of us a large package.

"There are seven long sleeve leotards, five tank leotards, a backpack to hold everything, multiple sweatpants and sweatshirts."

"Thank you!" We all shouted with ginormous grins. We were Olympians!

After we finished at Nike, we walked over to Oakley. We all got a pair of sunglasses to wear throughout the games.

Eventually, we all got fitted for our Olympic rings that were really heavy! Then we got to move on to AT&T.

"I'm so excited! I get my first cell phone!" I cheered as Jonathan laughed at me.

"So you haven't talked to your family yet?" He asks.

"Nope! So once we get to the village I'm going to call them."

I ended up getting an iPhone 4S and got to download games and other apps on it to entertain me.

After signing flags for everyone and taking lots of pictures with our new gear on, we jumped back on the bus to head to the village.

"I can't wait to get there!" I squealed.

"Well you're going to have to wait for about 30 minutes because we have to do lots of paperwork too." Jonathan said.

"Well then I'm going to text Shaun." I said as I put his number into the iMessage.

He ended up not responding so I called him instead.

"Shaun!" I shouted into the phone.

"Pixie! You're there! Did you get a phone? Oh yea you would because all the athletes get one."

"I miss you so much." I giggled at his little rant.

"We all miss you a lot too! We miss our little girl." He almost had me crying right there.

"Hey can I talk to Jonathan? I have to ask him something."

"Sure. One second." I said as I handed the phone to Jonathan.

Shaun's POV

"Hey dude." I spoke into the phone.

"Erin said you had something to ask me?" Jonathan asked into the phone.

"Would you check on her every night for my family. And include Paul in on this too. I just know how hard my first Olympics were when I couldn't see my family." I asked them.

"Sure dude. We were planning on doing that anyways." He responded.

Thank goodness. I was hoping that they would be willing to do that for us. I just really missed my parents when I was in the village and I knew that Erin would have an even harder time than I had.

Erin's POV

I got to say a quick goodbye to Shaun before he had to go. I really missed my family, but I was living my dream. I still couldn't believe it. I was going to compete at the Olympics.

As we got closer to the village, I felt my eyes start to droop. I guess jet lag was catching up to me. I'll take a nap once I get into my room.

"Woah. This is huge!" I said in awe as we pulled up by the walls of the village. I couldn't wait to see everything behind those walls.

_________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW. Cliff hanger. But I promise I will do a big update this weekend!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ADIOS MAH EVIL PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!!