Individual All Around Part 1

Hey! How are my evil purple minions doing? I am doing awesome.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to create a new cover for the story??????

Anyways enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

My sleep was restless. I was nervous- no scratch that. I'm absolutely terrified. I climbed out of my bed as soon as my alarm went off and slipped a pair of sweats over my spandex and threw on a USA sweatshirt and slid my feet into my slides.

I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and an apple. I was too nervous to eat anything else.

"Hey! Erin!"

"Yea?" I shouted back, whipping my head around.

"Here's some more food for you." Michael said as he set a plate full of waffles and eggs in front of me.

"I'm not hungry." I responded, ignoring his expression.

"You need to eat. You have a huge competition tonight."

"But."

"No buts. Now eat up." He said, holding up a forkful of food.

After Michael basically force fed me, I walked back up to the room to get my bag ready for tonight. I grabbed the burgundy leotard that Aly and I agreed on wearing last night. I also tossed in a tank leotard, a couple granola bars, all of my makeup and hair supplies and the rest of my gear that I needed for tonight.

I warmed up in a side gym with Aly and both the Russian gymnasts- Viktoria and Aliya. After we had everything warmed up, there was only half an hour until the competition started.

Aly and I pulled on our burgundy leotards, and then zipped up out Team USA sweat suit. I put a little bit of silver eye shadow on and used some mascara and eyeliner. I applied some chapstick and then started on my hair.

I braided it back and pulled it into a bun. Finally I was ready to go out and into the arena.

I walked into the arena, my backpack on my back, slides on my feet. I held my head high and smiled, waving to everyone.

I walked over to where Shaw had set up his bag and sat my stuff down also. I took my sweats and sweatshirt off and stuffed them in my bag, grabbing my tiger paws. I had already taped my ankle during warm ups. I stepped onto the raised podium with Aly and stood by the vault runway.

"Erin Miller-White" The lady said, and I raised my arm, waving to the crowd with a smile on my face.

My vault was effortless. I had reached back strongly and blocked through my shoulders pushing me up into the air. I landed, bending my knees to absorb the shock from the amount of air I got.

I started to get my grips ready for the bar rotation. I pulled on the wrist bands that I always wear underneath my grips to help prevent blisters. I then Velcroed my grips around my wrists, slipping my fingers into the holes. I then slid my sweatpants back on and got ready to cheer Aly on.

Aly scored about 3 tenths below me, which is quite a bit but it wasn't horrible. Soon enough, it was time to rotate to bars.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry everyone! I will post part 2 soon... I have so much going on.

Track just started and we had our first meet yesterday and to say the least, I absolutely without a doubt HATE the the 4 x 400 relay.... But long jump rocks :)

So yea I'll be updating soon!!!!!

STAY COOL MAH EVIL PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!