Event Finals

Hey minions! I hope you like the update!

_________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

I qualified for all event finals.

I stuck everything in practice but as soon as my name was called, I just let the nerves get to me.

"Erin. You need to focus!" Coach Shaw yelled over to me.

"I'm trying! It's just so hard! There's to much pressure!" I cried.

I sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands. I just felt like crying.

"Then don't worry about if you fall. Just go out there and have fun with it."

I was shocked. I never thought Shaw would say just have fun when I'm competing at the Olympics.

So that's exactly what I did. I went out there and I had fun.

I went through my routines and had the most fun I've had while competing.

I ended up taking gold on beam and bars, sliver on floor and bronze on vault.

As I received my silver medal on floor, I realized that floor was my final performance at the Olympics. I could relax and watch other events with my family. I was so excited. I had tears in my eyes as I had my hand on my heart.

As soon as we got off the podium, I ran up and hugged Aly. We hugged for a while. Just holding onto each other, relishing the moment. We made history here.

As soon as we were released from the arena and after the press conference I headed right out to the plaza to meet up with my family.

We were all crying when we met up. I was their little girl and I had made history. I hugged all of them and jumped onto Shaun's back.

"I am so proud of you Erin. You have no idea." He said to me as he gave me a piggy back ride to the car so we could go out to eat.

I had never signed autographs in my life, but signed about a bazillion just while we were waiting for our food.

It's so cool to know that I've inspired so many young girls to get involved and be themselves. I never knew that I could have that type of impact on anyone. It just simply amazes me to no end.

After our celebratory meal, we drove back to the village and I walked in, flashed my ID and walked over to the USA dorms to change and then went to the USA house to celebrate with everyone else.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!!!!!!!

WELL IT'LL BE LONGER NEXT TIME...

Just a warning minions, it's getting hard for me to write gymnastics parts...

ADIOS MAH FLUFFY EVIL PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!