Home... Where the Wi-fi Automatically Connects

Hey everyone! So I have another snow day thanks to the blizzard whipping through Iowa.... Funny story- we put my dog out last night and she was blown over... And she's like 35 pounds....

Anywho... ON WITH THE STORY!

=========================================================================

Erin's POV

5 hours without wifi. And I had to listen to Shaun sing Hannah Montana the entire time. It was horrible. I literally kissed the ground when we got off the plane.

We got our luggage from the baggage claim- everyone else checked their bags. I only checked a small bag for clothes that weren't leos or shorts. We were walking towards the exit when Shaun and I shouted "People movers!"

We ran over to them with the rest of our family laughing at our antics. I ran onto the conveyor thingy-mabob and started to run across the opposite way it was going. I epically failed and collapsed in a heap giggling.

"You're like a pixie!" Shaun choked out, laughing at my failure.

"At least I made it look good, White!"

"You are a White!" He retorted back, chuckling at our conversation.

"Oh ya... Well thank you Captain Obvious!"

"No problem pixie!" And with that, he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

He set me down next to my bags as we found the exit to the parking lot. I put on my backpack, slung my gym bag over my shoulder and dragged my small suitcase behind me.

We tossed all of our suitcases in the back of our suburban and climbed in.

"Kari and Jesse get the back!" Shaun and I shouted, racing to get the seats we want.

"What! No fair!" Jesse shouted.

"Paybacks a bitch!" Shaun shouted back. I was laughing the whole time.

I ended up falling asleep on the hour and a half long ride back home to Carlsbad. I mean, can you blame me? I didn't really sleep at all on the plane thanks to Shaun. I really wish that the flight attendant had given me that duct tape I asked for....

I woke up in Shaun's arms, carrying me into the house.

"We're back." Shaun said softly. Wow. I seriously didn't think that this guy I call my brother could ever be quieter than shouting level.

"Home...where the wifi automatically connects."

"You are such a dork, pixie."

"But I'm your dorky, pixie sister."

"Yup!" And you guessed it. He switched me to where I was like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder. Typical.

"Snacks are ready if you hurry up!" Mom shouted to all of us, who were now sitting on the couch. Well, I was laying on top of everyone's laps.

"Damn. I still can't get over how light you are." Jesse said as he got up to get a snack. I rolled off of them onto the floor and got up.

"I'm chasing you Jesse!" I shouted.

"Ahhhh! I'm being chased by the deranged pixie!" He shouted back jokingly.

"Dude if I was a vampire, you would be totally dead by now for calling me that!" I retorted as I snuck up on him. Just as he was about to turn around, I leaped onto his back.

"What the hell! It's a ginormous bug!" He shouted running around in a circle. Apparently he didn't notice my arms or legs.

"No it's the deranged pixie!" I shouted in his ear. Revenge is sweet.

"Erin, why are you on Jesse's back and why is he running in circles?" Mom questioned. I'm assuming she didn't hear the whole shouting match that had just occurred.

"Well, he called me a deranged pixie, so I jumped onto his back." Seriously, you never call a gymnast a deranged pixie.

"So I heard the word snacks a little while ago?" I questioned.

"Here you go, crackers, cheese and fruit." Dinner will be ready in about two hours." She handed a tray full of food to Jesse to take back into the basement. As soon as we got back down, Shaun pried me off of Jesse's back and sat me down in his lap, wrapping his arms around me in a vice like grip.

"What movie do we want to watch?" The Rodge asked us. Sometimes instead of calling Roger dad, we call him the Rodge.

"Twilight!" Kari shrieked.

"Never seen it." I responded, Kari turned to look at me.

"You have not lived yet." She said gravely and popped the DVD into the player.

As the opening credits played, I was captivated. I ate fruit throughout the whole movie.

As the credits played at the end, Shaun laughed at my expression.

"It's over though!" I said sadly.

"Never fear! We have the next movies too!" Kari cheered.

"Not another Twilight marathon." Jesse groaned.

"Hush bro. She hasn't experienced all the magic yet!" My sister replied.

So that's how we spent our night. Watching Twilight. And of course, home is where the wifi automatically connects!

_______________________________________________________________________

I know it was a short update, but I have lots of homework to do.... oh well #yolo

I really appreciate the comments everyone!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS MAH LLAMACORNS!