Visa's...What Fun

Hey everyone! I'm home today, bored.... so I said to myself, "Self, why don't you update your story?" And so I said, "Self, that's a wonderful idea!"

=========================================================================

Erin's POV

Knowing I had a flight the next morning to St. Louis, Missouri, I went to bed at around 9. I made sure I was all packed and ready to go triple checking to make sure I had my competition leotards ready. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and to say goodnight to Shaun.

_______________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING (cuz I'm to lazy to write the rest)

I woke up at around 5. I threw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt and french braided my hair. Since Shaun was such a lazy butt and wouldn't get up when his alarm went off, I walked into his room and started jumping on his bed, just like the hyper active little kid I am.

"Stop or else the tickle monster is going to get you." He mumbled while shoving his head deeper under his pillow. I just laughed and continued jumping on him. About a minute later I felt his arms wrap around my legs and pull me down on top of him. He started tickling me. I was giggling uncontrollably. My face was all red and I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. All the while Shaun was laughing too.

"S-S-Stop it!" I stuttered out.

"Say Shaun is the sexiest big brother ever!"

"Never! My will will not break!" I said trying to squirm away from his hands, but failing epically.

"Say it and we can go downstairs and eat." He responded.

"Shaun is the sexiest big brother ever! Over my dead body!" I laughed as he finally stopped tickling me and I rolled off of his bed onto the floor. I landed in a heap, still laughing.

"C'mon my sack of potatoes!" Shaun yelled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran down the stairs. Man what is up with this guy and carrying people over his shoulder. Like seriously....

After we ate a breakfast of cereal and smoothies, we went back upstairs to grab our bags and get ready to go to the airport. Since this was my first competition since living with the Whites, everyone was coming with. Cathy and Roger sat up front and the luggage was in the very back of our Suburban. I climbed into the very back seat with Shaun and Kari situated herself in the middle seat. We swung by Jesse's house and he threw his luggage in the back and climbed in next to Kari.

The whole ride to the airport was filled with joking around and singing along to the radio- very off tune. By the time Roger pulled up to the airport, Shaun and I sounded like dying seals and Kari was recording us saying she was going to put the video on youtube. Apparently she had videotaped the entire ride....I'll have to get her back sometime...

So apparently we had checked in online, which I had no clue about. We went through security, and got some snacks for the ride. I already had an open bag of jellybeans in my backpack and I busied myself by tossing them up into the air and catching them in my mouth. Once again Kari was videotaping me, so once I finished, I turned to the camera and bowed multiple times.

With the sugar coursing through my body and still having an hour until we could start boarding, I started doing random gymnastics around the airport. This time it was Shaun filming me.

"Triple lutz!"

"Dork that's a jump in skating, not a skill in gymnastics!" I responded stepping down from my stag handstand and flicking Shaun.