Qualifications

Hey my minions! I know it's been forever since I updated but I've been SUPER busy!!!!!! I should be packing right now since we're leaving for Nashville at 7 tomorrow morning and I procrastinated but oh well! I have a 10 hour car trip tomorrow so I'll write then.

___________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

I marched into the arena at the front of my team. I had USA written on the left sleeve. I was representing my country. On the world's largest stage. I couldn't help but grin as the crowd cheered.

We had previously warmed up in one of the gyms off to the sides so we would begin competing as soon as we set our bags down. We were in the Olympic rotation, so we started on vault.

I went after Jordyn and took a few steps on the landing, but I still scored pretty high. Mckayla took a few steps, but got the highest score so far. That's why she was our vaulter.

Our vault rotation was fine, and then we headed over to the bars. I was going to be competing on everything tonight- Jordyn, Aly and I would as we are our strongest all around gymnasts.

We moved onto beam and competed after the Russians. Who were really good. Like insane but it didn't intimidate us. We held our heads high and I saluted to the judges. I leaped onto the beam through my mount and went straight into a massive skill. A side somi. Basically, I land sideways on the beam.

I continued through the dance and into my ring leap, sheep jump combo. Which was followed by a full twisting back tuck. I then went into my flight series, which every routine has. I made my way through the rest of my routine and ran into the dismount, which took a few steps out of the double back pike. I took a few steps, but I felt like I had great form which could make up for the deduction of the steps.

I then cheered on Jordyn and Aly as they competed. Their routines were excellent.

And then we walked to floor. One of the most watched apparatuses in women's gymnastics. It dazzled everyone with the artistry. The dance and the tumbling is brought to life by the music. It captivates a person's attention.

I would be the last girl to compete for the USA today. The goal was to get me and Jordyn qualified for the all-around final. We nailed our routines. And when we looked at the scoreboard, the USA was in first place. We were moving onto the team finals.

"We did it!" We all screamed, overjoyed that we had a shot to win gold.

And I had qualified for the individual all-around. So did Aly, but Jordyn only qualified for floor finals. Whereas I had qualified for all the finals. Don't even ask me how.

I couldn't believe it. I had the chance for a total of 6 gold medals at the Olympics. 5 individual and 1 team.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'M SORRY IT WAS SO CRAPPY!!!!!! I wrote it in 20 minutes because I have to finish packing. I promise a long update tomorrow though!

PEACE OUT MAH EVIL FLUFFY PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!