IV

So... I honestly don't know much about Penguin... So... here's yet another OOC Batman villain.... Whoops...Sorry...

"Excuse me?" The sass in Renegades voice could be heard from a mile away. He was certainly not amused and was pretty much ready to fight as he stared at the man in front of him. For, at the moment Renegade found himself in yet another dark alley, with yet another irritating problem to deal with.

A large gun was currently aimed at his face, the holder threatening to pull the trigger at any moment. He couldn't exactly run either seeing as that the end of the alley was not close enough for him to outrun a bullet and he was not looking forward to hopping into the molding large garbage dump that rested in the alley to his right.

"Give me the money and you get to live. Simple."

Renegade doubled over in a fit of laughter, obviously finding his current circumstance to be quite comical. He had decided to do a small job with Penguin, the villain desperate to work with Renegade, though the teen couldn't blame him, Renegades fame was slowly growing among the criminals of Gotham.

The job had been simple, interfere with the events of a drug bust, and steal the money while they were at it. Though now this said villain was trying to get Renegades portion of the money due to the fact that the two has split the overall profit. Sure, Renegade couldn't blame him for this either, for he too had planned to do the exact same thing to him, but his plan would have been a lot more subtle. For instance, unaware to Penguin, Renegade had already stolen all of his ammo. He was running low (because of a certain speedster resembling a bonfire) and found this much easier than stealing from an ammunition store.

The fact that a gun was to his head was not the only thing that was bugging him though. The fact that someone believed that they could mess with Renegade as if he were ignorant was what was truly upsetting him.

"I'm going to tell you one more time, put the cash down on the ground, or I will shoot you." The obese criminal was rather comical if Renegade had to be completely honest. He didn't look one bit intimidating and with a name like "Penguin" he wasn't exactly taken seriously in Renegades book.

The young assassin shrugged,"Go ahead, life is overrated anyways. I don't have anything to live for. Maybe if I do die, I can earn my true title as the King of Hell. Imagine how amazing my throne will be. I'll even put a picture of a penguin up next to it, just for you!"

"This isn't a joke. You're a cool kid, it doesn't have to go like this, just drop the money."

The boy seemed to consider his options before replying,"Nah, but I will have to admit, flattering may be the way to go. I mean, come on, like you said, I am pretty cool."

Penguin pulled the trigger, a loud bang following suit. Fortunately, the bullet merely embedded itself in Renegades leg rather than his heart,"What the fuck?!" He hadn't actually believed that Penguin would shoot him to be honest. For a moment he had come to believe that perhaps the gun wasn't even loaded. Turns out he was wrong... typical.

He fell to the ground, the villain immediately reaching for the bag of money with his greedy hands. Just as his palms wrapped themselves around the fabric of the bag, he froze as a green arrow was shot at him, inserting itself into the bag as it barley missed his hand.

Renegade instantly looked up to see the team of heroes that he had met the other night,"My knights in shining tights here to rescue your princess!"

The team quickly attacked, strategically dodging the repeated amount of bullets that were shot in their direction. After a small while, the loud barrage of small bullets suddenly stopped and an irritated groan was heard instead,"You have got to be kidding me! Where did all of my ammo go?!"