IXX

THERE R LESS THAN 10 CHAPTERS LEFT IN THIS.

YALL ARENT GONNA GET UR RENEGADE DOG SCENE AT THIS RATE. ONLY 40-something. :)

NOTE: So I lied about the Angst Bc I meant to post this chapter later on, but it didn't work with the rest of the story. So basically, I wrote all of chapter 19, then decided that it was for nothing :/ and had to write this for chapter 19 instead. Ugh. Yeah, my writing shows how unmotivated I was on this one.

"We all did well today, team." Kaldur smiled as everyone exited the bio-ship after a long mission. The Atleantean then approached the teams ex-assassin, patting him on the back,"You especially did good today, Renegade. I'm glad that your wounds healed so quickly."

Renegade frowned,"Are you saying that on all other missions I don't do good? Okay, wow, my ego just lost 5 points because of you."

"Shut up, your ego is in desperate need of lowering."Artemis laughed.

"What time will Batman be coming for the mission report?" Kaldur asked, changing the subject.

"He's busy doing League Stuff, he said he'll ask for the report tomorrow in case we have things to get to, but if you ask me, I bet they're all just playing Cards Against Humanity. I would totally destroy them all!"

"What is Cards Against Humanity?" M'gann questioned.

The room grew silent before Renegade replied,"Uh... It's a little kids game. Very innocent. Like, it's so innocent and kind that... um... uh.... Just don't play it."

M'gann tilted her head in confusion.

Wally took over, ending the awkwardness,"Speaking of card games, maybe we should hang out today. It's a Friday, I'm assuming we could all spend the night?"

Renegade just shook his head,"Nah, I'll pass. Sorry, but Batman's place has better food and wi-fi."

Artemis rolled her eyes,"Seriously?"

"Uh, yeah, seriously. You have not lived until you've had Agent A's cookies, blondie. I would kill you to eat those."

They ignored his threat about death, already used to his absurd joking habits, considering the amount of time they were all forced to be with one another now.

"Come on guys, we never have team bonding days anymore. Plus, don't you like hanging out with me?" Wally sped up and wrapped an arm around M'gann, immediately earning a glare from Superboy.

Artemis gave in easily with a shrug,"I guess I could stay, only if everyone else does."

"Yes!" The ginger threw his hands up in celebration,"Kaldur, Ren? Your answers are?"

Kaldur nodded,"I shall be staying."

Then all eyes fell onto Renegade,"Why are you all looking at me? Do I have a pimple?!" He panicked.

"Come on, Ren, it'll be fun!"

"About as fun as a root canal."

"You can even pick the game!" At those few words everything changed as a smirk fell onto the ebony's face.

"I can pick? ... hmm... let me think... truth or dare? 7 minutes in Heaven.... oh, no! I've got it! ... Let's do some Karaoke!"