VIII

Hmmmmm....

So.....

Should I post something like this

I'm considering it....

But idk if people would actually care to see something like this.

If at least 15 people say yes, then I'll consider it... Bc... idk how I feel about it myself. Seems fun... but meh

On with the chapter!!!

Actually, before you read...

At first, I had no intention of posting this chapter. I wrote it all and hated it.

But I would have to write a whole new chapter.... and the next one is kind of a big one so..... I just needed some kind of filler. Sorry for the poor excuse of a chapter.

Whoops.

Black Canary smiled as she greeted the team of young heroes that morning in the open main room,"Good morning team, are you all ready for training today?"

Renegade groaned as a way to show that he was anything but ready. He felt like complete and utter shit (well, more so than usual),"How about no?" He wanted more than nothing just to curl up in bed under the covers and sleep.

After coming back to the Mountain from the mission yesterday, he grew exhausted and just passed out in bed, not even bothering to eat again. Since then is when he started to feel bad. Truthfully, he blamed it on Superboy for tackling him. The alien probably had some sort of... "cooties". Renegade smirked as this thought passed through his head. His mind was even more strange up when he was sick.