Chapter 17

Yoona

"Yoona!"

A woman with short brown hair ran over to me, her name tag swinging side to side as she rushed over to me.

"You're here," she smiled and held my hand as she brought me into the elevator. "You may not remember me anymore but I'm Jaehee. Jaehee Kang. Mr Han's assistant."

I smiled at her. "Thank you, Jaehee," I told her.

When the elevator opened it's doors, Jaehee brought me to a line of sofas and chairs against one wall as she excused herself back to her office.

The waiting room itself was spacious. The walls were pearl white, the floor a shiny dark oak. I let myself sit on one of the sofas by the far end and waited.

Suddenly, I heard a voice down by the hallway to the elevator.

"I don't see anything wrong with meeting my fiance!" shrieked the voice. "Let me see him!"

"Mr Han is busy right now, I do not recommend you see him."

Jaehee's voice echoed right after. She seemed to be fighting with the unknown voice. Worried about her, I got up. But as I almost walked around the corner, someone had grabbed my wrist.

I whipped my head around and saw Jumin standing right behind me. He gestured a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. Then, he walked towards Jaehee and the voice.

"Who do you think I am? I am Sarah Choi! You do not order me around!"

Sarah... Choi? Where have I heard that name...

"Ow," I whimpered as I clutched my head. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears as my head started to ache painfully. I leaned against the wall for support.

"Ms Sarah," I heard Jumin interrupt. "I have to ask you to leave."

"What?!" I could hear the disbelief in her voice. "Why do you treat me like this?? Why?! That wrench Yoona doesn't even remember you!"

I heard a slap and immediately as reflex went to check if Jumin was alright. "Jumin," I called out. "Are you okay?"

"Yoona," Jumin held my hand and pulled me back, standing in front of me.

I peered over his shoulder and saw the same magenta coloured hair from last time. Her cheek was red and her eyes were red as they were full with tears.

"Sarah!" I looked up and saw a woman with brown hair running towards Sarah but just like before, my head began to spin and I started to feel nauseous.

The brown haired woman glared at Jumin. "How dare you hit my sister!"

Just as the woman moved to slap Jumin, I stood in between them and received the hit instead. As I felt the sharp pain hit on my cheek, the touch made by that woman made my head spin and ache even more.

"Yoona? Yoona!" Jumin was panicking.

Sarah tapped her foot. "Half an hour passed, sister," she said impatiently. "What if he called the police?"

Glam grimaced. "We can't have that," she said. "Give her the drug now, Sarah."

I saw Sarah hesitate before taking out syringe.

"Good, Sarah. Now, I'll lift her neck and you inject it on her collarbone."

It was another vision. A sudden pain hit just above my collarbone and I fell to the floor.

"Yoona!" yelled both Jumin and Jaehee just before the world went black.

Jumin

"Yoona!" I yelled as I picked up her upper body and let it rest on me. "Yoona, wake up!"

I looked up and Sarah and Glam had disappeared. I clenched my teeth and looked back down towards Yoona.

"Yoona, please! Wake up!"

I looked at Assistant Kang and told her to call the ambulance. I picked Yoona up into my arms and walked to the elevator with Assistant Kang following me from behind.

We had her get into the bed in the ambulance and I sat beside it. "Assistant Kang," I called out out. "I'll be with her. Call the others."

She nodded and rushed over to Driver Kim. The doors of the back of the ambulance shut closed and we were off to the hospital.

"Don't worry, Yoona," I said as I kissed her hand. "I'm here with you. You'll be okay."

I felt my breath shake as I sighed.

"You'll be okay."