The End

V was pacing back and forwards in front of Yoona's ward door while the doctors and nurses in charge of her were in the room, trying to get her breathing back to normal.

He peeked into the door window and saw the now dried red liquid on Yoona's hospital gown where her bullet wound was and her face was sickly pale.

Her lips were pale as well but were stained from the blood she coughed up five minutes ago. But five minutes ago, her wound was fine. Her breathing was fine and she was fine.

But something happened and a few seconds later, blood was staining her gown and lips. It was so sudden. V couldn't even move.

One of the doctors had come to him saying that there was a 0.05% chance she would survive. The blood cells refused to react to the medicine that they gave her to stop the bleeding and now Yoona was on the verge of the end of her life.

The elevators flew open and Jumin and Jaehee were rushing towards him.

"Where is Yoona?!" exclaimed Jumin, panting.

V looked down sadly before replying with a short nod towards Yoona's room. The faint sound of the CPR machine and the doctor saying 'Clear!' passed easily through Jumin's ears and he flung the door open.

"Yoona," he gasped at the sight.

The nurses spun around and tried to stop Jumin in his tracks. He tried to push past them.

"Let me go," he said quietly. "That is my wife!"

"Sir, you shouldn't be in here," said one of the nurses holding him back. "We're in the middle of a CP--"

Suddenly, everything was slow. The sound was terrifying. Jumin eyes went lifeless, V stood in silence and Jaehee was covering her mouth as her eyes glistened.

Maybe the heart rate machine was lying. Maybe it was broken. Jumin tried to believe that. But as soon as the doctor gave up, Jumin slowly walked to Yoona's side.

V and Jaehee did nothing but watch as the doctors said those words.

"She's gone," they said. "I'm sorry."

The nurses and doctors stood aside as Jumin rose his hand up to silence them. His grey eyes gazed at Yoona. He gripped the bed rail and bent down on one knee.

"Yoona.." he whispered. "I'm here.. Wake up.. Please.."

But Yoona didn't move. Her eyes were closed, her face still pale as her hair frames it. Her wound had stopped bleeding but not in time. Yoona was gone long before.

Jumin's voice started to crack. "Yoona, come on.. Stop playing.."

Jaehee's tears fell. "Mr Han, she's --"

"No, she's not!" Jumin cried. "She's alive. She is. This is just a dream, isn't it? Yes. An awful dream."

"Jumin," V called out quietly. "Let her go."

And Jumin did. He slowly caresses Yoona's cheek softly before drops of his warm teardrops fall to the floor.

Everyone from RFA was notified of Yoona. Yoosung didn't take it well, throwing his phone onto his bed in anger and frustration as he cried.

Zen laughed and told Jumin to stop joking around. But he lost it as soon as he hung up.

Seven only stayed in silence during the call and Jaehee was still out Yoona's ward room crying.

V was like Seven. He didn't say anything but he stayed by Jumin's side.

Jumin's eyes were slightly swollen and his eyes were red. V only looked down towards their feet in silence.

Mr and Mrs Kim cried their heart out the moment they saw Yoona laying with her eyes closed on her deathbed.

Nobody was happy that day.

They weren't for a few weeks. Jumin took a months off of work while Jaehee had to cover for him.

Zen's drinking and smoking habit worsened and Yoosung stayed locked up in his room for a while.

Seven couldn't take a break from his work and later drowned in stress and V became quieter than he had ever been.

Most people think that main characters live on. That they die living a happy, peaceful life. Some think main characters won't die in a world that revolves around them. But they're wrong.

Everybody dies and everybody leaves. Nobody likes dealing with it and moving on but we do it anyways. Everything has to end but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be a happy ending.

...

A young woman walks past a man in his late twenties. The man turns around and frowns as his assistant tilts her head in confusion.

"What is it, Mr Han?"

He stares at the woman's back for a while before turning around and started walking again.

"Nothing," he says. "I just thought I saw Yoona."

His assistant blinks before whipping her head around to search for the woman.

But the woman is now gone and the assistant tilts her head in confusion again before hurrying to catch up with her boss.

But then he stops again and this time he tilts his head.

"Though that back looked awfully familiar.." he says as he turns around to where the unknown woman had disappeared.

But he laughs it off and shakes his head. "My, my," he smiles painfully. "Hallucinating in broad daylight. What a way to start a day."

But he wasn't hallucinating. It's been 3 years since she left him.

But Jumin and the whole world didn't know that she was a different woman of the same name.

"Hello," she smiles. "I'm Yoona Kim. Nice to meet you."

Everything has an end. But I never did say this was the end.

__________________________________

That's right.

A sequel is coming on the 4th of April.

Ya'll better be ready for it.