Chapter 2

*Saturday*
Lauren's pov:
    I woke up and felt strong arms around my waist holding me. I turned around and kissed Sebastian on the nose. I heard my phone go off and he groaned. I got my phone and answered it without looking at the caller id.

Hello

....

Oh Hey Taylor

....

No I just woke up

....

Hold up you want me to come to Miami

....

Yes I'll go and I'll bring Sebastian as my date.

....

Okay I'll take your pictures before and after your graduation.

....

Okay bye Tay love you

....

       I hung up and saw Sebastian looking at me. "I'm your date for what" he asked "for Taylor's graduation party" I said and he sighed "Damn we all grew up so fast" he said and I nodded. "So when do we leave" he asked and I smiled "Tuesday" I said and he smiled and kissed me.

Jaxon's pov:
      I heard my girlfriend squeal as I walked into the cafeteria for scientists. "Hey baby what's up" I asked and she got up and kissed me "I get to go to Miami" she said and I looked at her confused "why" I asked and she squealed "because I get to go judge a science fair where other professional scientists will be there AND you get to come with me" she said and I laughed "okay babe when do we leave" I asked and she smiled "Tomorrow night" she said and I smiled and nodded. "Thank god I won't be home alone" I said and she laughed "Natalie we need you" I heard her assistant say and she got up fixed her lab coat and left. I got up also and left to the lab where we were showing kids how it works around here and how to become a Professional scientist.

Ally's pov:
   I left the hospital and went to the dancing studio. I walked in and saw my best friend watching the kids dance. "Hey girl" I said and she ran over to me and we hugged "hey girl what's up" she asked and I smiled "well I'm leaving to Miami tonight since there are children getting sick and I have a lot of experience so I will be gone for a while but I would love it if you came with me and we could visit Camila" I said and she squealed "yes I would love too I miss Camila but does Arnny still live there" she asked and I nodded "yes he's a very successful lawyer there and he's always with Camila" I said and she smiled "I can't wait to see him I miss him so much" she said and I nodded. "Yea I'm actually surprised out of everyone you guys broke up after graduation you guys were goals" I said and she nodded "Yea but you and Jaxon were like the couple who kept everyone together you guys won everyone as a couple" she said and I smiled "yea I mean I still love him but you know I have Troy now and we're happily married" I said and she rolled her eyes "I still can't believe you two got married" she said and I laughed "okay whatever but we leave Monday okay" I said and she nodded. She went back with the kids and I left home.

Ricky's pov:
    I sat in my office filling out papers and heard my dad call my name. "Yes father" I said and he laughed "we need you to solve a few problems back in Miami" he said and I groaned "okay when do you want me leave" I said trying to finish this paper. "Tonight" he said and is stopped everything I was doing "Tonight why didn't you tell me sooner" I said he shrugged "we didn't know about the problems until this morning so finish your paper then leave home and pack alright" he said and I nodded. I finished my paper and left home. I drove home and saw Jess (y/n best friend if you forgot) on the couch with our baby. Yea we have a baby together it happened after college at a party. We got drunk slept together and found out she was pregnant and I manned up and stayed with her not that mind I just never planned to have a baby so soon. So right now we're engaged just like y/n and Dinah just that our wedding is already planned out and everything. I slowly closed the door and walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "Babe I have to go to Miami for a while cuz our company there has problems but you and the baby can come if you want or stay here I don't mind" I said and she smiled "I'll stay her with the baby and probably stay and my parents place so I don't feel lonely" she said and I nodded "so when do you leave" she said "tonight and my dad didn't tell me until like 20 minutes ago but I have to start packing" I said and she nodded "okay baby I'll miss you and so will Ross" she said and I smiled "I hope my son misses me and I'll miss you both tons" I said and kissed her on the lips and left to our room and started choosing out clothes to wear.

Dinah's pov:
    After Y/n told me that we were going to Miami a part of me said no and the other part said yes. I laid in bed then y/n came to bed and wrapped his arms around me and he quickly fell asleep. I couldn't sleep with the thought of Miami and Arnny. Miami meant Camila and y/n would be with Arnny and Arnny would be with Camila and when they see each other he'll probably not want to marry me anymore and leave with Camila. I love Camila but she will not take the love of my life from me, not when we're about to get married.

ENDGAME: Camila or Dinah?

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE