Chapter 19

Camila's Pov:
       Ever since Y/n got shot he was rushed to the hospital. We all still had jobs so we all separated again but I stayed with him and Arnny would check up, same with Lauren and Sebastian. Dinah left back to LA and turns out she has been talking to another guy but aren't official. I looked down at y/n's body and he was pale. "Hey y/n I doubt you can hear me I mean its been 3 months" I said and I didnt receive anything back like the past months. "It's been hard without you and don't worry about Dinah she is back in LA and she is actually with someone well kind of, they arent official just talking" I said and I saw him move and groan but it wasn't loud. "Omg" I said and I left to get the doctors and he came in and he saw y/n staying still "Are you sure he was moving" he asked and i nodded "y-yes I swear" I said and then y/n groaned again but it was louder and the doctor looked surprised "I thought it would take 2 more months for him to wake up but this is a miracle, we just have to wait til he wakes up completely" he said and I nodded "okay I'll stay here" I said and then he left and I looked at y/n again and leaned in close "I hope you wake up soon" I whispered and then left his room.

Your Pov:
   Pain.. That was all I felt right now and a presence near me. "Hey y/n I doubt you can hear me I mean its been 3 months" A familiar voice said that I haven't heard in a long time. Wait 3 months, why can't I move or open my eyes. "It's been hard without you and don't worry about Dinah she is back in LA and she is actually with someone well kind of, they arent official just talking" she said again. What the hell. What do you mean Dinah has someone else. When did we ever break up and why am I not in LA. I tried to open my eyes and groaned. "Omg" she whispered and I heard the door open and people come in. "Are you sure he was moving" a man said "y-yes I swear" she said and I tried to move again and groaned but only louder. "I thought it would take 2 more months for him to wake up but this is a miracle, we just have to wait til he wakes up completely" he said again "okay I'll stay here" she said and then the door opened and closed again. "I hope you wake up soon" she whispered near me.
__________

     Another day and I'm here not being able to move or talk. I hope this is all a joke and that I'm still going to marry Dinah. I felt someone walk in and hold my hand. I squeezed her hand and she gasped. "Wake up please" she whispered and I tried to. My eyes barely opened and I was met with bright white lights making me groan. Once they were open I tried to move my mouth and it did kind of. "Whereami" I slurred my words together quietly. "Oh my god" she said and left. Once she came back she was with a doctor and I looked at her confused. "Hello y/n im doctor Harlan how are you feeling" he asked and I groaned "like shit" I said and the girl laughed. "Do you know where you are" he asked and I shook my head "um im in LA" I said knowing that I wasn't. He shook his head and sighed "you're actually in Miami and do you know what happened to you" he asked and my eyes went wide "no and why am I in Miami" I asked and the looked down and let the girl tell me. "Do you know who I am" she asked and I shook my head. "I'm Camila" she said and I sat up in my bed "Camila? Like my ex girlfriend from High School" I said and she nodded. "This is gonna be a long story" she said sighing.
__________

       After she explained it I was tearing up. Dinah is pregnant with my baby and she is with someone else already. Shawn is the reason I'm in this mess and Camila is the reason Dinah left me. "When can I leave" I asked her "um tomorrow why" she said and I ran a hand through my hair that was now long "I need to go back to LA and get Dinah back, I was going to marry her" I said and Camila looked down and nodded. "Yea you're right, I'll um help you" she said and I nodded.
__________

     Camila signed my release paper and took me took where I stayed and I packed my bags. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror after I took a shower and saw that ny hair was long and so was my beard. "Hey Camila can we go to a barber shop" I asked and she nodded. "Yea I'll take you to the best one here" she said and I nodded.
__________

     After he cut my hair he did my beard and once he finished he smiled. "What do you think" he said as I looked at myself in a mirror (pic above) and I smiled "this is amazing" I said and he took cleaned my hair and shampooed it and let me get off the chair. "Thanks again" I said and he nodded. I paid him and I saw Camila waiting for me and once she saw me she smiled. "Okay lets go" she said and I nodded.

    Once we were in her car I sighed. "Camila how long were you in the hospital with me" I asked and she looked at the road nervously "the whole time" she mumbled and I looked at her confused. "Why" I asked and she shrugged. "Cuz I still have and will always have feelings for you even though you won't feel the same" she said as she continued to drive. She stayed and Dinah left to be with someone else. "Pull over" I mumbled and she looked at me wierd "what" she said and I looked at her. "I said pull over" I said and she did and I took off my seatbelt and leaned over to her side and grabbed her face with both of my hands and pulled her in for a kiss. I continued to kiss her and my hands went to the side of her hips and I grabbed her waist but we were still in a weird position. "Drive to my apartment" I mumbled with my lips still on hers.
__________

    Once we got to my apartment I shut to door and locked it. I grabbed Camila and kissed her on the lips holding her by her waist. Without breaking our make out session I lead us to my room and she took off my shirt and I smirked at how eager she wanted me. She bit her lip making me eager so I took off her shirt.

  Lets just say I didn't go to LA that day 😉

   Finally updated and how did you like this chapter with some sexy time with Camila. I hope you all liked it and comment down for Endgame Camila or Dinah?

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share