Chapter 14

*2 weeks pass*

Your Pov:
      After I took a shower I put on my suit and then fixed my hair. I went back to my room and saw Camila still asleep. I ran by the window and looked out to the ocean and thought for a while. Its true they have Dinah and the passed 2 weeks have been hell since I had to watch her suffer. My feelings for camila is coming back and I don't like it. I saw another boat with men come and I sighed. Last week they gave me a walkie talkie cuz if we had phones the police could easily track us down. I already know this places easiest way to escape and all the tricks. My job is to take care of Dinah so I have to constantly have my eyes on her and feed her. It sucks because she has to act that she doesnt know me. I got up and saw that Camila was no longer in bed and most likely in the bathroom. Sometimes I wished I never accepted to come here. I would be back in LA coming home to Dinah and being able to have dinner with my family sometimes. But if I didnt take this job I probably wouldnt see Normani, Ally, Arnny, Sebastian, Lauren, Jaxon, and mainly Camila. I heard the door close behind me and saw Camila in a tight dress with high heels and she was still combing her wet hair. "Can you help me with my hair" she asked and I nodded. "Um yea of course" I said kind if checking her out. "Great" she said smiling and walked back into the bathroom. I mentally slapped my face and groaned. I need to stop thinking about camila like that I'm going to Marry Dinah and possibly have a family with her. I quickly walked to the bathroom and I got the blow dryer as she was doing her make up.

__________

      We walked to the dining room and saw rafa smile "look who decided to show up" he said joking and I lightly laughed "sorry rafa I helped isabella with her hair" I said and the girls there awed "baby why cant you be like him" one of the girls said to her boyfriend. "That's very cute but please sit down so we can eat the amazing breakfast our cooks made" Rafa's girl ,who is Janet, said.

    We sat down and filled up our plates with everything that they had and I got a water bottle and drank it.

      After breakfast Camila left with the girls to the pool and I was checking the perimeter with my binoculars so check for any cops cars.

Fernando go feed the prisoner and make sure she eats everything and drinks her water, we want to her to be healthy.

     Jose ,one of Rafas close trust worry friends/ Body Guard, said.

    Okay I got it, copy.

    I quickly said into my walkie talkie and gave Josh my binoculars and got down from the roof.

   I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the plate and watter bottle that had a paper saying 'Prisoner' and I walked to the other house that was only for business. I looked around and saw no one and I walked to the basement and saw Dinah in a somewhat big jail cell on the bed crying. "Baby" I whispered and she looked up and she stopped crying "w-what are y-you doing h-here?" She whispered sniffling and I gave her a small smile. "I'm the only one that's gonna feed and look over you, now no one can hurt you" I whispered and then I opened her cell and gave her, her food and she sat down on a chair and set her food on a table that was set in there. "Baby leave they will catch you" she whispered but I shook my head. "They won't baby they dont have Cameras in here or anything they just have a key for the basement door and your cell" I whispered and I got closer to her and I hugged her and kissed the top if her head. "Baby they trust me okay? I have a plan and we will get out soon" I whispered and she smiled and held onto me. "What about Camila" she whispered to me and I frowned "baby she's fine and she's my fake girlfriend but don't worry we don't do anything or do I have feelings for her okay" I whispered and she nodded. "Baby hurry and eat and drink your water cuz they might get suspicious" I whispered and I kissed her gently on her lips "I love you" I whispered and she smiled "I love you too and hurry up and save me from her" she said laughly lightly "I will princess" I whispered. I heard the door open and I quickly got out of her cell and licked it and I fixed my suit and leaned against the wall and played with the keys. "What's taking so long" Jose said in his deep scary voice "She's almost done she just needs to finish her water" I said and he nodded "okay when your done go to Rafas Office he has some interesting news" he said and I nodded and the then turned around and left. I sighed and Dinah called me "he scares me the most but I'm done and be careful okay" she whispered and I nodded. "Same" I said and I got her plate and I was about to say bye but she ran to the toilet and puked. I opened the door and ran by her side "Jesus Christ Dinah are you okay" I said and she nodded "its okay its been happening" she said but i shook my head. I got up and got my walkie talkie.

Rafa the prisoner won't stop puking I think she needs to see some type of doctor or something

    I said into my walkie talkie and I hear him sigh

    Bring her to the house and ill call my doctor

   He said and I said okay then hooked my walkie talkie to my pocket. I grabbed a towel and wiped her mouth and then I picked her up and then shut her cell and I quickly and carefully went up the stairs. I carried her bridal style and she wraooed her arms around my neck tightly and I quickly went into the house but Jose stopped me. "What are you doing put her back to her cell" he said but I shook my head "She's sick and Rafa told me to bring her here for the doctor" I said "he never informed me" Jose said and I sighed "listen here Jose I don't give a shit if he didnt inform you but she's puking and shit and I had orders to bring her here" I said and walked passed him and I laid her down on the nearest couch. "I can't let you-" "listen Jose I just got this job and I'm not letting you get me fired just because Rafa didnt inform you because he has better things to do like call the Damn doctor" i interrupted him. I heard clapping from the top of the stairs. "The doctor is almist here and Fernando I'm surprised, no one has ever gave Jose attitude and to be honest I'm very impressed" Rafael said and he patted Jose on the back and gave me a smile. "Rafael I'm sorry I di-" "I don't care Jose shes here and so is the doctor, you can leave now" he said interrupting Jose and Jose huffed and quietly left the house.
__________

     Camila was now by my side as the doctor sighed and gave Rafael a sad smile. "Miss when was the last time you had sex?" Dr. Rossi asked Dinah and she looked down. "About 4 weeks ago" she said quietly and he sighed. 4 weeks ago that was before we came to Miami and we would not have our hands to our selves, lets just say active. "Well miss congratulations, you're Pregnant" once the doctor said that I looked at Dinah then Camila then the floor. I felt as if I was about to faint.

     Drama just keeps coming, sorry for ling update but I will do a double update and the next chapter may be shorter than this one.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share