Chapter 18

Your Pov:

    I took off my jacket and shirt then I walked to the bathroom and saw that most of my tattoos were fading away. I sighed and set my sun glasses on the sink. I walked back to my room and put on a black shirt and I left my pants and boots on. I can do this. I heard buzzing from under my bed and I picked it up and it was the federal.

Hello

You guys are outside and prepared

Okay camila should be with you guys soon and she will have Arnny and Dinah with her

I can't leave yet

You have to come for me

I might but oh well, see you soon Captain

      I said then set the phone on the bed and I put my gun in my waist band and held another in my hand.

   I slowly opened my door and saw no one in the hall so I quickly walked down the hall towards the stairs. I looked down the stairs and saw Shawn and his men leave outside with Rafa. I quickly went downstairs and followed behind them. Once I was outside I hid from them and looked at the mountain where there was a red light meaning they were here then it started to flash so that meant they were coming down here to attack.

     I quietly walked to where all the cars were parked and I saw some men in bulletproof vests. I saw Ricky and he was in a uniform and handed me a vest. "Thanks Rick but what are you doing here" I asked after putting on my bulletproof vest. "I couldn't leave my brother also Jax and Seb are here and the girls are with Camia, Arnny, and Dinah" he said which made me sigh in relief. "Okay boys so Shawn is who we are trying to get" I told all the men and they nodded. "How many men are here" I asked and a men came forward and handed me a map "there are 20 groups that have 15 men in them and also we have the water part all covered and here in the circled spots is where all the group's are" he said and I nodded "I have been here for a few weeks and I know how they work so just follow me but not too close to me" I said and they nodded.

      I walked to the side of the house and ordered my group to follow. I looked around the corner and saw Shawn holding a gun to Rafa's head. "Guys have my back" I whispered to my group. "I trusted you Rafael and I come back and see police here, why did you sell me out" Shawn yelled at him angrily. "I didnt and there isn't even any here" Rafa said afraid "my cousin Charlie works there and he called me and said that the fucking federal are here" Shawn yelled in his face. "Fucking Charlie ima kill his ass" I heard one of the guys in my group say. I took a deep breath and I saw other groups hiding and I walked out if the shadow and walked in front of them with the gun in my hand. "Shawn let him go" I yelled and Shawn laughed "oh fucking perfect you're here" he yelled "Fernando get out of here" Rafa yelled to me and Shawn pushed him towards is body guards and pointed his gun to me. "Fernando? Rafa that man right there is Detective Y/LN" Shawn said and Rafa looked at me and shook his head. "You fucking bastard he's going to kill me because of you" Rafa yelled at me and Shawn rolled his eyes and hit him with his gun making Rafa pass out. His body guards threw him on the floor and Shawn pointed his gun at me. "I have waited for this day for a long time, ever since high school" he laughed like a maniac. I looked at him with disbelief and groaned "are you seriously still hung up on Camila, get through your brain she doesnt want you, never did and never will" I yelled at him and he put on a serious face "I know she loves me its just that you got in the Damn way and ruined everything" he yelled and i scoffed. "Shawn just give up you lost a long time ago" I said but he just pointed his gun at me. "Its just you and me and one of us has to go and it ain't me" Shawn yelled then pulled the trigger.

Camila's Pov:
     I helped Arnny and Dinah get out and as I was walking with them I saw men with vests on and they quickly helped us go up the trail to were everyone else was. I saw a few army tents set up and Arnny was put in one and I made Dinah get checked in another tent. "What is he doing" the Captain said and I grabbed a pair if binoculars and I saw Y/n and Shawn yelling. I saw Shawn point the gun at him and then a loud gun shot went off and I saw them standing and the guys rushed out to get Shawn and I saw Y/n slowly fall down and he was in the floor and Ricky, Jaxon, and Sebatian were surrounding him as the other men were capturing people. I set the binoculars down and i just blinked and my vision became blurry from my tears. "Camila what was that sound" Dinah said and I looked down.

     "He got shot" I whispered and she looked at me confused "who" she asked and I looked at her sadly and she tried to fight her tears "no.. No.. Please tell me it wasn't Y/n"Dinah said and I didn't answer and she let her tears fall. "What was that" I heard Arnny say as he slowly limped towards us. "Y/n got shot" I said and he looked down and sat down next to us and hugged us both.

     Shawn shot y/n but what will happen if he dies? Will camila ever love someone the way she loved him? Will Dinah move on with her baby alone or find someone new?

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share