Chapter 15

Your Pov:
"Thank you doc and Fernando please take her to a room near yours" Rafa said and I nodded and I helped her up and I carried her up the stairs.

        Once I led her to her room I helped her lay down since she is carrying my baby. "Why didn't you tell me" i asked her and she sighed "I was but once you saw camila I thought you would leave me" she whispered but I shook my head. "Dinah I would never leave you especially since you're carrying my child, we dreamed about this for years, I just didn't want to find out this way" I whispered and she nodded "im sorry" she whispered but I shushed her "its okay just keep him healthy" I said "he?" She asked and I nodded "I have a feeling it will be a boy" I said and she laughed lightly "well I'm the baby mama so I'm sure its a girl" she said "boy or girl I dont care as long as they are healthy and cute like its mama" I said and she smiled at me "you're gonna be an amazing dad" she said and I smiled "and you'll be an amazing cute mom" I said and she laughed lightly agreeing with me. "I would love to talk about our baby but I gotta go okay I love you" I whispered "I love you too be safe" she said and I nodded. I kissed her on the head and waved bye. I got out of her room and closed her door and I walked to the living room and saw Rafa smiling "shes pregnant now we can roll in that detective" He said smiling evil and I had no other choice but nod. "This will be easier than we thought" I said and he nodded "guess what" Rafa said "um.. Jose farted so hard he shit himself" I said and he laughed "no, the owner of this whole thing will be coming here and check on things and you can possibly meet him and his girlfriend" he said and I smiled evil "I would love that, you know just to know how he can deal with all these business and be so successful, my goal is to be like him you know" I said and Rafa agreed with me "yes exactly finally someone who understands me, we should have dinner alone and like talk about this and we could both be owners of one and have him with us" Rafa said and I agreed with him. "Rafa you just got yourself a deal" I said and we shook hands "alright its on the table and hopefully soon" he said and then left.

   I walked to my room and got my phone and texted Parrish everything that will be going down in possibly a few days. We texted each other about a plan and have many law enforcements help us and I told him all of the escape plans so that they couldn't escape once it all went down. I quickly put my phone away and turned it off.

      Camila came into our room and she saw me and sighed "so.. What's it like to knkw that someone you are in love with is carrying your child" she asked and I smiled "its amazing but scary cuz look where we are" I said and she sighed "true but soon you and Dinah will have a child and might be married by that time" she said and I saw the hurt in her eyes. "Camila can you be honest with me" I asked her and she nodded "do you still have feelings for me" I asked her and she hesitated for a bit "yes but I don't want to be" she said and I asked her why. "Why? You're gonna marry and have a child with my best friend well ex best friend, she still hates me from high school from when we dated and I don't want to lose her again, even if I'm the one that wanted to marry you and have a family with you, I can't and I will not take you away from here I love you both and I want you two to be happy, you guys were meant to be together" she said tearing up a bit. "Camila thank you for being honest but I know that deep down inside you will find someone better than me" I said but she shook her head "its could have been me but I cheated on you with Shawn" she whispered and I held her close to me "an camila its okay, this all happens for a reason, we might or might not be together in the future, were still young and have time" I said and she nodded and cried onto my chest.

  "might or might not be together" there is a possibility here. Endgame Camila or Dinah.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share