Chapter 17

Your Pov:

      I saw him smirk once he looked at me but luckily I had my glasses on so he didn't recognize me. "So who is this" he asked Rafa while pointing at me. "This is Fernando and he is one of my good men" Rafael said and he nodded. "Okay well we need to talk" he said talking to Rafa.
__________
*2 hours later*

   I groaned walking around my room while on the phone with the federal.

He is here I just met him

No of course he didn't recognize me

I know who he is

I went to high school with him

I don't care just be here as soon as possible

Okay I swear if they aren't here in an hour I'm going to escape

Bye

     I quickly turned my phone off and threw it on the bed. I heard the door open making me turn around and once I saw Camila's face I relaxed. "Hey what's wrong" she asked and I sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through my hair. "The fucking federal didn't come and they are just now coming" I explained and she sighed "are you fucking serious?" She asked as she got on the bed also and massaged my back. "Sadly yes" I said and she continued to massage my back. "We'll get out if this I just know it" she whispered in my ear making me slightly shiver. "Shawn" I said and she looked at me confused "Shawn he's the obe who owns all this and the one who wants me dead" I said and her eyes went big "oh god" she mumbled getting up from the bed and looked out the window. "Also, Arnny got captured and they tortured him, I was him all beat up" I said then whispered the last part. I looked down and sighed then I looked back up and saw Camila crying. "My cousin is all beat up just cuz we were on a mission" she said and I walked up to her and hugged her. "Camila I have a plan" I whispered to her and she mumbled a what. "You're not gonna like this idea" I mumbled and she stared at me and waited for me to continue.

    "Okay so the federal should be here in 10 or 20 minutes so I thinking that maybe you can help Dinah and Arnny get out while I distract them" I said "and how are you going to distract them" she asked and I looked down and sighed "I'm going to show them the real me and they will kill me but as long as you Arnny Dinah and my baby leave, ill be happy" i said and she hugged me and started to cry. "No you can't do that" she said but I shook my head

   "I have too mila now go help Arnny, ima say bye to Dinah" I said walking towards the door but she tackled me onto the bed and her lips landed on mine. I instantly kiss back and i felt warm droplets of water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Camila crying while kissing me. I pulled away and she pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I know that you love Dinah and th-" I cut her off by kissing her again. "Its okay but I have to go say bye" I opened the door and she grabbed ny hand. "Promise me you will make it" she whispered holding her pinky out and I nodded and interlocked our pinkies. "I promise Mila" I said and then we kissed our hands that were locked and then we let go of our hands. "10 minutes is all you have and then I'm going to show them the real me" I said and she looked down and nodded and left the room.

     I shut the door and sat in the bed rubbing my lips gently. I can't believe I kissed camila. So much for being a faithful partner. Her lips still feel the same, is it wrong that I loved it when we kissed and that it felt right like we were meant to be. What wouldve happened if me and Camila were still together. I shook my head and sighed knowing I'm going to regret this but if it means that Camila, Arnny, Dinah and my baby are safe then I wouldn't even have seconds thoughts about it. I got up and walked to Dinah's room and I lightly knocked and I heard a faint 'come in'.

      Once I was in the room and I shut the door with lock, I pulled out a chair and faced it to Dinah and sat in it. "How are you both" I asked and she shrugged "better, my stomach is slowly getting bigger" she said making me smile. "Y/n I have to tell you something that I can no longer hold onto" she said and I grabbed her hand and nodded for her to continue.

    "You know how there was a note in our room with my ring" she asked and I nodded slowly. "I actually made the note and I was going to leave back to LA but as I went to pack they came and kidnapped me" she said and I just stared at her. "So... But... I ..  I have no words" I said as I let go of her hand. "I'm sorry y/n I really am I just thought that maybe you could be happier with Camila" she said and I roughly rubbed my face then stood up angry. "Is that baby even mine? Were cheating on me and took this as an opportunity to break up with me" I said angrily and she started to break down in tears "of course its yours" she said and I took deep breaths trying to calm down "Do you even love me?" I whispered as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "Y-Yes, of C-course I d-do I always h-haved" she said through tears. "Then why would you give up on what we had" I said as I got closer to her. "Because I knew you would want Camila back so I was making it easier" she said and I sat on her bed next to her. "So we're really over" I whispered and she nodded maming me cry harder. "I'm still going to be there for you and our baby even if we're not together" I said and she smiled even though she was quietly crying. "Well you are the baby daddy" she said and I smiled "Can I have a last kiss?" I asked and she nodded.

   I leaned in and once our lips touched I didnt want to let go. Little did she know I meant when I said a last kiss, knowing the gang,  I will end up dead.

    Drama cuz I want to keep this interesting but yea. Camila came out with her amazing song. Liam's song came out. Selena's song came out. Madison Beer's song came out. Just waiting for Fifth Harmony to drop a single or possibly they're album.

Camila has officially blessed my ears especially with I Have Questions

ENDGAME: Camila or Dinah?

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share