Chapter 7

*A/n: This picture is honestly a true blessing*

Your pov:

As Dinah slowly grind on me i took my shirt off. Dinah got off of me and went to the bathroom again. I ran my hand through my hair and I changed out of my clothes and put on sweats but I didn't put a shirt on. I sat on my bed and heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and my jaw dropped once I saw Dinah (picture above). I got up from our bed and I put my hand on her waist and I checked her out while biting my lip "Damn babe you look stunning" I said and she smiled while tracing my and with her fingers. "Anything for you... Papi" she said and leaned into my ear and whispered that last part in my ear. I felt my member twitch when she called me that. She backed away from me and went to bed. She did not just leave me sexually fusturated right now. I got in bed next to her and I hugged her from behind. She probably felt my boner since she started to push back into me lightly. I sighed and I heard her giggle so I sat up in bed and pulled my sweats and boxers down. Once my member was released I start to pump it. I felt moving next to me and I felt a hand on my thigh making me stop. I looked over to Dinah and she looked at me with a smirk. "Stop jerking off" she said "but you caused it" I said "if I caused it why don't I help you get rid of it" she said but before I could answer she took my hands off and she took a hold of my member in her hands and began to pump it. After pumping my member she began to suck my member. I grab a fistful of her hair while she was sucking my member. "Dinah ima cum" I mumbled and she went faster making me lose control. Once I cummed she licked it all up and smiled. She was about to go to sleep but i got on top of her. I kissed her lips and rubbed her breast while I was kissing her. I moved my hand from her breast down to her inner thigh rubbing it teasing her. She moaned into our kiss and I moved my lips down to her neck and i began to rub her clit through her underwear driving her crazy. I sucked on her neck and I moved my lips down to her chest. I used my other hand to unhook her bra. Once I unhooked it I threw it on the floor and I kissed her breast then kissed her other one as I continued to rub her clit. I continued to kiss her down to her clit. I stopped rubbing her clit and I pulled her underwear off with my teeth. I kissed her inner thigh and she grabbed my hair pulling it. I moved my mouth to her clit and I blow onto it and she moaned loudly making me smirk. I pushed the tip of my tongue on her folds and then pushed it in. I began to lick her folds as I rubbed her clit. "Papi I'm going to cum" she moaned loudly making me go faster. I felt her walls clench around my tongue so I kept going until She cummed. I licked her folds on last time after I cleaned her up and she smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you" She said and she rested her head on my chest and I ran my hand through her hair. "I love you too and I can't wait until the day we get married" I said and she grabbed my hand that was resting on my chest. "I can't wait too" she said and I kissed the top of her head and eventually I heard light snores.

-----------
I woke up and felt weight on me, I looked down and saw a naked Dinah. I smiled at the memory of last night while looking back up and I soon felt movement. I felt light kisses on my neck. I turned my head and looked down and kissed the top of her head. "Morning princess" I said and she burried her face in my neck "Morning" she mumbled into my neck. I was about to get up but she held me down "stay in bed with me" she said and I nodded.

Camila's Pov:
I groaned when I heard my alarm go off. I quickly turned my alarm off. I rolled out of bed and grabbed clothes and a towel. I took a long got shower. I put on my clothes and my hair in a towel and I went downstairs and saw my cousin at the kitchen table with his laptop while drinking his coffee. He looked up and fixed his glasses "I made breakfast and your smoothie" Arnny said and I smiled "Thanks cuz" I said before I grabbed my smoothie and drinked it. I grabbed a plate and grabbed my breakfast and sat next to him. "So what case are you working on?" I asked with my mouth with food. "One of your officers got killed but the murderer has no connection with the drug dealer" he said looking at his screen and I sighed "who would've thought Miami could be as dangerous as LA" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know it was never like this before" he said and I continued to eat my food "well ima go fix my hair and make up" I asked as I finished my smoothie and my breakfast "okay and oh did you know everyone is here in Miami" he said smiling "Well now I do but we should all hang out like the old times" I said smiling and he nodded "I would love to see Normani again" he said with dreamy eyes "you do know that she has a boyfriend" I said and he looked down sad "yea I know, I just, I just wish I could've moved on like she did" he said and I hugged him tight "dont worry Arn I know that somehow you two will end up together" I said and he smiled when we let go of each  other "thanks cami you really know how to make me smile but I hope you and you know get together" he said and my smile faded "I hope too but he will be marrying my best friend well ex best friend she won't even talk to me because I 'took him from her' when they already broke up but it's whatever" I said and he laughed making me look at him weird "it's not whatever but wasn't his first time with you when he went to new York and you later went also and then you know....BAM" Arnny said making my face go red "I'm never telling you anything and don't bring that up if we hang out" I said and he smirked "I wasn't but now that you talk about this reunion thing" he said and I smacked his arm playfully "I'm leaving" I said and he laughed. I laughed lightly as I walked back to the restroom to get finished.

     This is my first time her writing smut so I hope this was not terrible and sorry for the long update I've been busy with school and then I was gonna join softball but then I backed out cuz too much stuff is going on and I would be stressed out but here's the chapter

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE