Final Chapter~ Camila

(The beginning for both final chapters will be the same but then change after this mark "~")

Your Pov:

   After my break down I drove back to Dinah's house. "Dinah thank you for everything you've done for us" I said and she just smiled and nodded.

_________________________________________

   I woke up around 9am and I decided to take a shower and then check up on Camila again. Once I showered I put on my jeans and a tank top on. I then put on my shoes and then I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. Once I finished I cooked breakfast for Dinah and my kids.

_________________________________________

    I parked outside the home I shared with Camila and I sighed. I walked inside to see everything clean and a note on the living room table from Camila.

           Dear y/n,

     I know you're probably wondering why everything is clean and in order. Well I decided that I should leave but hopefully I'll be back in a couple months or a year at least. I always drank my problems away and it wasn't good for this family especially for Jake so I will be in a Rehabilitation Center so I can become a better mother and wife. But I have seen how Dinah has treated you and how much she loves you so in that envelope I leave divorce papers that I have already signed so you can be with her but if you do leave me. Let me see Jake once I leave this place, I would love to see him grow up.

P.S. if you need to talk or visit me here's the number and address.

Number: (×××)×××-××××

Address: (Random Address)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months have passed by and I am living back at my house and taking care of Jake but thankfully Dinah would help me. Now it's 11pm and I have already put Jake to bed and I'm in my office looking at the envelope Camila has given me months ago. I held a tight grip on the paper and I held my phone in my other hand. I pushed in the number and pressed call.

*ring*

"Hello?"

"yes I would like to make an appointment"

"For Camila Cabello"

"yes tomorrow works"

"okay thank you"

I said into my phone and then quickly ended the call. I walked back into my room and I changed and brushed my teeth. I got into bed and heard the door creak open and I saw a small shadow walk towards me and then pull on my leg. "Daddy?" I heard Jake whisper to me making me hum. "Can I sleep here tonight I'm scared" he whispered and I nodded and helped him onto my bed. He crawled under the sheets and held onto me.

_________________________________________

( 5 years later)

I heard Josie and Jake yell in the backyard as they continued chasing each other. I laughed as I continued to grill the steak and Dinah was setting the table, that was outside, up. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked "For my husband to love me" Camila said making me laugh. I turned around and I kissed her on her lips gently. a whistle made us separate, which made me look at the door and I saw Mark smiling there while wiggling his eyebrows at me and Camila. I playfully rolled my eyes at him and he laughed loudly, he made his way to Dinah and he kissed her cheek. Loud screams where heard from inside the house so I rushed inside and ran upstairs. I walked into the pink room and I helped my 3 year old daughter off the floor and I held her in my arms "what happened Isabella" I asked as she cried "I was playing on my bed but then I fell off" she said and I hugged her "wanna go with mommy" I asked and she nodded. I walked downstairs with her in my arms and as soon as I walked outside, she was taken out of my arms by my wife. "its okay baby" Camila whispered to her. "She's so cute" Dinah said and I nodded. "Yea she is, where's Victor" I asked Dinah and she shrugged. "I think he's inside with your mom and dad" Dinah said and I thanked her and went inside. I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents icing the cake while my 5 year old son is sitting on the floor playing with his toys. "Hey Vic" I said as I got down to his level and he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey daddy" he said and then stood up as my parents were done with the cake. We all went outside and my dad put Josie's birthday cake on the table.

(Josie-10 Jake-7 Victor- 5 Isabella- 3)
_________________________________________

(Months pass)

I groaned as I felt someone jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes to find out that my 4 kids were jumping on our bed and they wouldn't stop. I grabbed Josie and Victor and brought them down into a hug while Jake and Isabella were trying to wake their mom up. "Just let her sleep, how about we make mommy breakfast" I suggested and they all got off and ran out of the room and I wrapped my arm around Camila and I kissed her cheek and then got out of bed and I went to the bathroom and did my stuff.

After I finished cooking Camila was already walking into the kitchen with Isabella. We all sat down and after we prayed, we ate breakfast. I checked my watch and it was 7:30am and my kids have to be at school by 8:30am. "are you guys done" Camila asked and they nodded. "okay go shower and brush your teeth I'll be up in 10 minutes" Camila said and they yelled okay as they ran upstairs. I laughed as I picked up the dishes and Camila cleaned the table. "Babe go shower I'll wash the dishes you already cooked" She said and I just smirked. "Well I was hoping after the kids left we could shower together" I whispered in her ear and she bit her lip. "Clean the dishes while I get them ready" Camila said and then hungrily kissed me and then rushed upstairs making me smile.

I sat on the couch and I was in the middle of watching Riverdale when suddenly I hear the front door slam making me jump. I looked behind me to see Camila smirking at me until my phone buzzed and it was from Dinah.

Dinah- Hey y/n I'm going to pick up Josie next week

Y/n- I thought you and mark were going to stay in Paris until the end of the month

Dinah- yea but we've been feeling homesick and we miss you guys but Mark misses Josie the most. (laughs)

Y/n- I know he loves her so much

Dinah- Okay well its night time over here so bye

Y/n- bye and good luck on the honeymoon (Laughs)

Dinah- Whatever loser bye

Y/n- bye

I hung up the phone and then felt my wife straddle my waist "So I heard that I was going to shower with my husband after I dropped the kids off" She said and I smiled and licked my lips. "Wanna race to the shower" I asked and she smiled. "This is why I love you, your such a child like me" She said smiling and then pecked my lips. "but yea lets go, I'm getting impatient" She said and then got off my lap and already ran away from me. I laughed and then chased after her.

I'm glad I stayed and that I never gave up on the love of my life, I've never been so happy in my entire life.

Honestly I'm sorry I took forever to update, I was just in Seattle and luckily I took my laptop so I was able to write while I was in my hotel room but this story is finally over but I want to publish this texting story but I don't know should I?

vote

follow

comment

share The End.