Final Chapter~ Dinah

(The beginning for both final chapters will be the same but then change after this mark "~")

Your Pov:
   After my break down I drove back to Dinah's house. "Dinah thank you for everything you've done for us" I said and she just smiled and nodded.
_________________________________________

   I woke up around 9am and I decided to take a shower and then check up on Camila again. Once I showered I put on my jeans and a tank top on. I then put on my shoes and then I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. Once I finished I cooked breakfast for Dinah and my kids.
_________________________________________

    I parked outside the home I shared with Camila and I sighed. I walked inside to see everything clean and a note on the living room table from Camila.

           Dear y/n,

     I know you're probably wondering why everything is clean and in order. Well I decided that I should leave but hopefully I'll be back in a couple months or a year at least. I always drank my problems away and it wasn't good for this family especially for Jake so I will be in a Rehabilitation Center so I can become a better mother and wife. But I have seen how Dinah has treated you and how much she loves you so in that envelope I leave divorce papers that I have already signed so you can be with her but if you do leave me. Let me see Jake once I leave this place, I would love to see him grow up.

P.S. if you need to talk or visit me here's the number and address.

Number: (×××)×××-××××
Address: (Random Address)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the envelope and drove back to Dinah's house and I sat in my car for a few minutes and took a deep breathe. I got out of my car and I entered her house and I saw her and my kids watching cartoons in the living room. "Dinah can we talk real quick?" I asked her and she nodded and got up. We walked to the kitchen and I handed her the envelope "Read it" I spoke and she looked at me weirdly but nodded.

___________________________________________

*2 years later*

I woke up alone again but knocking was heard on my door. "Wake up fuck face" My brother yelled on the other side of my door. "FUCK" I groaned and then got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

After my shower, I put on my shorts and a white shirt. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen, I found my brother and his wife cooking breakfast. "how much time do we have left" I asked and he looked at his watch "In 3 hours so we're going to go get our hair cut same with Jakey and the boys then the girls are going to do whatever they have to do" Franky said and I yawned and sat on a stool. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I turned around and saw my 4 best friends and my son. "Daddy you're finally get married to Deenah" He said and I laughed when he said Dinah's name wrong. "yes I am" I said proudly and he then frowned. "Is mommy going to be there?" He asked and I nodded. "yes why" I said and he then smiled and shook his head. "Nothing I just really missed mommy" He said and I smiled.

___________________________________________

My mother smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Mom I'm scared" I said and she rubbed my back gently. "Do you love Dinah?" she asked and I nodded. "Do you want to have more kids with her?" she asked again and I nodded. She continued asking me questions about Dinah. "Honey there is nothing to worry about then, you're just nervous" she said and I breathed deeply and nodded. The door soon opened revealing my daughter in her dress. I smiled and picked her up "hey baby" I said as I held her in my arms and kissed her cheek. "you look beautiful princess" I said and she just smiled. "Thanks dad but when does the wedding start?" My 7 year old daughter "like now, Lets go" My brother said walking into the room. "okay well lets go" my mom said.

I was at the alter with my best friends beside me and the brides maid were next to us the only one left was my future wife. I looked at the brides maid and saw my ex, Camila. I sent her smile and she smiled back, music started playing making me look away from Camila and down the aisle. I stared at Dinah as she walked down the aisle in her white beautiful dress that curve her body just right.

_____________________________________________

*Next Day*

I laid on the comfortable bed, I slowly opened my eyes and then yawned. I felt arms around me, I slowly got out of my newly wife's arms and I got up and slipped on shorts and then went into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. I opened the doors of the balcony and looked out and saw the sun barely rising above the sea. I sat on one of the sofa's outside and smelled the fresh air. I felt soft small hands on my shoulders making me look up. I met my wife's brown eyes and she leaned down and connected our lips. I smiled making our kiss break and she giggled. She walked in front of me and she had a blanket wrapped her body. I grabbed the blanket from her and I wrapped it around me and Dinah sat on my lap with only her underwear and bra on. I wrapped the blanket around her also and she cuddled into me, making me sigh in relief. "My Queen, We finally got married and we're at our dream honeymoon" I said and she looked back at me and smiled. "I'm so in love with you, my dream finally came true" She whispered making me smile. "And my dream has finally came true also" I whispered while looking in her eyes. We both smiled and connected our lips again.

I am finally married to the love of my life.

Honestly I'm sorry I took forever to update, I was just in Seattle and luckily I took my laptop so I was able to write while I was in my hotel room but this story is finally over but I want to publish this texting story but I don't know should I?

vote

follow

comment

share The End.