Chapter 9

Your Pov:
As I drove to the beach we were singing to Ed Sheeran. "Take me into your loving arms" I sang holding Dinahs Hand and looking at her for a second then my eyes back on the road. We continued to sing to each other until we finally reached the beach. I drove into a parking lot that was kind of empty then parked my car and saw Camila and Arnny already on the beach and once we got out and started walking toward Camila and Arnny other cars pulled up also. Dinah and I walked hand in hand and let go to greet Camila and Arnny. We heard people talking behind us and I saw the girls and boys. I ran to Sebastian and jumped on him "I missed you so much" I said hugging him and he laughed "I miss you too bro" he said and I went up to Jaxon and hugged him also and then the girls. "It's hot so ima go swim" Lauren said as she stripped out of her clothes. "Same" Camila said and she took off her shirt and her shorts and I looked at her and she looked at me and bit her lip then turned around walking towards the water and she swayed her hips. I bit my lip and I heard a cough from behind me and saw Normani smirking and I rolled my eyes and I took off my shirt. "Ima go in also, Dinah let's go in" I said taking my hand out for her to take. She took off her shirt and shorts and grabbed my hand and quickly kissed my cheek. Once the water hit our feet she sighed "nope I'm going back it too cold" she said and I held her in my arms "nope let's go" I mumbled against her neck and she tried to get out of my embrace as I kept walking more deeper into the water. Once it hit her back I pushed her more into the water and I swam away. I looked back and saw her hair wet making me laugh. "I hate you" she said to me swimming towards Lauren and I swam to Camila. "Hey" I whispered as I was near near and she smiled at me and waved. I felt something drag me under the water. Once I came back up to get air I saw Lauren just smiling at me and from afar Dinah was smirking. Soon everyone came in the water also except Jaxon and Ally, they were on the sand talking.

__________

I walked through the door and heard music in the back. I opened the door to the backyard and I felt a body hug mine. "Hi Y/n" Sofi said "Hey Sof" I said and hugged her back. "Come on mami and papi have been waiting for you" she said smiling and dragged me to her parents. Once we got through the crowd I saw her parents and Camila. "Mami Papi here's Y/n" she said and I greeted her parents and then I hugged Camila. "Hey I'm glad you came" she said as we hugged "yea" I said and she smiled "so where's Dinah" she said when her parents and sofi left. "I don't know she said she's as gonna come with the girls" I said and she nodded "so we leave tonight right" she said getting closer to me so only I could hear her "huh..... Oh yea we do and I'm picking you up at your house right" I said and she nodded "that's weird" she said and I tilted my head in confusion "what is" I asked "I see the girls but not Dinah" she said and I looked towards the girls "maybe she's inside on the phone or using the bathroom" I said and she nodded "yea maybe" she said and then we headed towards the girls way and soon the guys came over also. "Hey wheres Dinah" I asked the girls and they look confused "didn't she come here with you" Normani asked and I shook my head "before I came she said she was going with you guys" I said feeling scared "we didn't see her inside" Ricky said and I signed and grabbed my phone and tried to call her.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
No answer

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
No answer

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
No answer

"I called her 3 times and she won't answer" I said and the girls sighed "she won't answer our texts" Ally said and I looked down "ima head back to the hotel and see if she's there" I said and I felt a hand in my shoulder "I'll go with you" Camila said and I nodded. We got in my car and I quickly drove to my hotel. "Y/n relax she's gonna be okay" Camila said but I shook my head "I should have never left her side...what if something bad happened to her"I said breathing hard and then took a sharp turn into the hotels parking lot. I quickly ran into the hotel and got in the elevator and pushed the floor we were on when Camila came in. Once it binged I ran to my room and opened it and it look the same when I left. "Dinah" I called out and I heard Camila call me over to my bed and she saw a note and handed it to me.

Dear y/n,

I love you with all my heart and I always will but I left Miami back to LA because they need me back at the hospital and I can't help but feel like it's high school all over again. I feel like you are falling for Camila again. I can't be here because I know that one day you will leave me for Camila and I don't want that to happen so I'm willing to call our wedding off and I will move out of our house. I'm not going to stop you from loving her so goodbye y/n but don't forget that I will always love you.

- Dinah

Once I finished reading that I was in tears. "This has to be a joke" I said and Camila put something in my hand and it was the engagement ring. "I don't think it was a joke" She said and I sat on my bed looking at the ring and holding the note in my hand, I started to cry even more. "I just lost the love of my life" I whispered to myself in tears.

I'm started to cry while writing that but now will y/n try to get Dinah back or be with Camila?

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE