Two Shades Of Love {10}

“Now don’t let bears eat you,” Noah said and we all rolled our eyes at him. “Noah, we’re camping out in the living room, not the woods,” JJ said with a sigh. We had set up a fort of blankets and pillows with sleeping bags inside.

                “Fine! But when the bears try to eat you, I’m not helping you!” Noah whined. JJ shook his head and hugged Noah. “Right, dad. Now go upstairs,” he said. Noah hugged him back and waved at us before leaving and going upstairs.

                “Okay, cool. We have chips, cookies, soda, candy, popcorn, a dvd player, dvds, speakers, an iPod, a flashlight for dramatic scary stories, and some Vodka,” JJ said and crawled into the fort. The rest of us followed him and he took a swing from the bottle of Vodka Felix had brought when we had called him to come over and spend the night with us.

                He passed it around and we all took a swing from it. “Okay, so what are we doing first?” JJ asked as he opened a bag of Doritos. “Turn on some music,” Pat said and grabbed JJ’s iPod. He turned on Breathe Carolina’s “Blackout” and took another swing of Vodka. I wasn’t sure having the mentally insane teen drinking alcohol was such a good idea, but we’d keep an eye on him.

                “Share!” Felix whined and reached for the bottle. “Oh blow me,” Pat said, holding it away from him. “Pat! I snuck that out of my basement! It’s mine!” Felix cried and tackled him playfully. He pried the bottle out of Pat’s hands and the two laughed.

                “You guys are in love,” JJ said simply and wrapped an arm around me. “We are not!” Felix whined. “No way. Felix has cooties,” Pat said as he sat up and jokingly shoved Felix away from him.

                “Truth or dare!” Gabe cried and we all shrugged and nodded. “Hm…JJ! Truth or dare?” he asked. JJ thought for a minute. “Truth,” he said. “Are you a virgin?” Gabe asked and JJ shook his head. “Ohhh! I knew you guys were dirty!” Felix cried, looking at us. “I never said who I lost it to,” JJ said with a wink and we all laughed. He kissed me deeply.

                He looked at the others and his eyes landed on Pat. “Pat! Truth or dare?” he challenged. Pat smirked. “Truth,” he said. JJ got a thoughtful look on his face. “Are YOU a virgin?” he asked and Pat shrugged. “Half,” he said. “Half? The hell are you half a virgin? Why aren’t you a full virgin? Jesus Pat you’re 15!” Gabe cried.

                Pat smirked again. “Last year, blowjob at a party from that hot bitch Alana.” Gabe made a face and shook his head. “Ah, gross dude. You’re 15!” Pat rolled his eyes. “Yes Gabe. We know I’m 15. And JJ and Milo are only a little older than me, and they went all the way,” he pointed out and I blushed. JJ laughed.

                “Let’s just all have a 5some. I’M DOWN!” Felix cried eagerly. “Gross; he’s my brother!” Pat and Gabe cried at the same time, pointing at each other and making faces.

                JJ raised an eyebrow at them. “I swear you two should’ve been born twins,” he said, shaking his head. “Just drink a little more. You won’t even care if you’re brothers,” Felix said with a shrug and we all laughed.

                “Well this is extremely awkward. Pat, you heard Uncle Pierce earlier. Keep it in your pants. Your parents would probably kill you if they found out you went any farther than a make out,” JJ said and Pat exploded into laughter.

                “JJ, dude you know my dad was a whore when he was my age,” he said and shook his head in amusement. JJ laughed and nodded. “I swear my dad is the only one who wasn’t a whore,” he said and rested his head on my shoulder comfortably.

                “Max wasn’t a whore. I heard my dad saying Noah was a player. Not a whore, but a player,” Gabe said with a shrug. “Okay, this is getting weird. Let’s just take our clothes off now,” JJ said and kissed me deeply.

                “Ew. I don’t want to watch you guys fuck,” Pat said, making a face. Felix and Gabe nodded. “I’m bored. Let’s do something,” I whined, pushing JJ away from my lips. He pouted. “I WAS doing something,” he grumbled and I laughed and hugged him, kissing him.

                We ended up telling ghost stories, eating, and watching Austin Powers until we all felt too tired to do anything else. By that time, it was around 3 or so in the morning.

                I crawled into a sleeping bag and JJ gave me puppy dog eyes. I sighed and scooted over so that he could crawl in next to me. He smiled and kissed me gently, wrapping his arms around me. “I love you Milo,” he whispered. “I love you too JJ,” I said and rested my head on his chest sleepily. I closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead and fell asleep.

                I woke up sometime later and looked around. JJ was sleeping next to me, his arms no longer wrapped around me. I sat up, rubbing my eyes sleepily. Light was starting to shine through our blanket fort and I could hear the shower going upstairs, meaning Max or Noah must have been up.

                I laid back down sleepily and pulled the sleeping back up more so that it was covering my freezing cold arms. I looked up and my eyes widened in terror. Pat was standing above me, a knife in his hands and that terrifyingly insane look potent in his eyes.