Chapter 4***

Chapter 4:

Aria's P.O.V

I'm so tired. I hate using more than one spell at a time. I might be the strongest out of my coven, but I was not the lead for our spells. I groaned as trudged my way home from school. I said to Felix that I would meet up with him out front of the school tomorrow.

I think the spell is stronger than it's supposed to be. He was not meant to be this attached to me. It seemed like he was going to cry when I said I had to go home. I also had to promise to go to his house after school tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be able to get his book of shadows by then, I need that spell.

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep the spell on Mum up. Things were already beginning to peek through, and the only chance I get to have the spell down is when she's asleep. But I can't rest when I'm not holding the spell. I have to find a way to get them back. Especially Nicolette. She's my little sister, I have to save her. As soon as I find the spell I need from Felix, I can use it. I'll be stronger and I can get them pack. I can be the coven leader my friends believe me to be.

"I'm home!" I called out lightly into the house. I frowned when I didn't get a response. "Mum?!" I was confused. My spell stopped Mum from leaving the house without my knowledge. Unless... no, it's not possible. It shouldn't... how does it know I'm here. "MUM!" I was scared.

Before I could stop myself, I began running through the house searching every room, leaving my own for last. The car was still in the shed and there was nothing different anywhere in the house. Everywhere I looked, there was no sign of Mum... that leaves one place. My room.

My throat began closing over and tears were filling my eyes. If it's found her, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't have anyone to help me. It already has all of them. I was in front of my bedroom door, which sat slightly ajar. My hand reached and slowly pushed the door open.

I gasped in shock. My entire room had been flipped around. Papers were torn, my mattress was flipped, bed unmade. Cupboards tore open, clothes were pulled out and were everywhere. But, one thing was normal. My vanity, because why? Because inside of the mirror sat someone I loved very dearly. My mother.

"Mum..." Tears were falling from my eyes as I slowly walked over to the mirror. My hand reached out, but I didn't touch it. I'm not allowing myself to fall for that. Instead, I grabbed the paper that sat atop of my makeup.

"'Aria, little miss magic. If you ever wish to have your mother back in your world. Give yourself to me and let yourself into your mirror. You know it will solve all of your problems. Give in and become my queen. Together we can be the most powerful of all beings and we can rule over all the dimensions. I await your swift reply.' Damn it! I knew it!"

He was back, how did he find me so quickly? I quickly tore myself out of my school uniform and into black jeans and a black dress shirt. I ran to the back door where I entered the house, grabbing my bag, emptying it of its contents. I quickly ran back to my room, placing a cloak and a few other things in my bag.

My stomach churned and fear rumbled in me. Why... why did it have to be me? He could have any witch on the entire planet, yet he chose me? Why? Tears began falling and I realised I was getting distracted. I don't have time for this. I need to find that girl from earlier!

All rational thoughts of mine went out the window as I ran to the kitchen. I pulled out a bowl I had stashed in the back of the cupboard. Not that it mattered, Mum was too out of it to notice anything thank god!

I moved the bowl to the tap and began filling it up with water. Goddamn, I hate using this spell. It didn't specialise with my element of earth but I could still use it since I wasn't opposite of water, I was next to it. I placed the now full bowl on the bench and began chanting a spell.