Chapter 17 ***

Chapter 17:

Aria's P.O.V

It's safe to say we weren't expecting it. We thought we had more time, but I guess not. Well, everything has to come to an end at one point. I guess our time of peace was long gone.

But my time of peace was taken from me long ago, it was taken from me when I discovered that I was a witch. Everyone is given time, but not everyone gets to keep it. Anyone that becomes a witch, loses their time.

Weird, I know, but they don't understand. Every witches time is essentially their souls. Their souls are taken from them, and for what? To gain the ability of magic?! What's the point of that?!

"Aria! We need to go!" I jumped and turned to Felix. I bit down on my lip and nodded, looking around the room. It was a nice bedroom. I enjoyed staying in it while I was here.

"Yeah, I know Felix. It's just, we don't know if we're going to make it out of here alive. I'm worried about you." Felix got his time back, I helped him with that, but now the demon is going to want it, and Felix will be its main target.

"I'll be fine. Just as long as I'm not worried about you too much." I scoffed and laughed at him,

"Please don't worry about me. I'm not as important as you are." Felix frowned and went to speak before everyone came running into the room.

"Are you ready?" I nodded at Demarko and let out a breath. Demarko nodded in return and opened a portal. "This will open to another dimension in which we can fight the demon. It won't harm any other world, and the aftermath will be kept to a minimal, along with battle damage, just... stay safe you all. And thank you." We nodded and as a group, we all stepped through the portal, a rush running through us.

My eyes opened in front of me, and I was standing in a beautiful meadow, flowers and trees surrounded me. There was a glowing river to my far left and I smiled. It was beautiful.

Felix's P.O.V

Everything was so beautiful. The flowers, the river, the trees, the animals. Why would we be brought to such a beautiful place if we are only going to destroy it when we fight.

Speaking of which, where is the demon? I assumed it would attack us as soon as we came out of the portal, but it didn't... wait, us? My eyes widened and I lashed around, searching for a familiar face, but I was all alone in this beautiful land.

"Where could they have gone?" I furrowed my brows and began wandering around when something pulled on the back of my neck. I screamed out lightly and turned around, only to find nothing was there.

I looked over my shoulder in an attempt to try and see what grabbed me, but there wasn't even anything on me. I sighed and rubbed my face, my body tired and drained. What the hell was going on here? Where is everyone? Did Demarko trick us?

'What's happened to them?!' Ellen? The voice was faint, but I was sure I heard her. I looked around searching for a hint of where the sound was coming from, but I didn't find anything.

'The demon must have grabbed a hold of their minds when they were travelling through the portal. We can't pull them out, they have to find their way out. And I don't know if they're strong enough to do that.' I am so confused right now...

Ellen's P.O.V

I growled angrily at the fact that we were down our two strongest fighters because their minds were stuck in a fucking bubble dimension, whatever the fuck that means! I growled and kicked the dead dirt in front of me.

It looked like something was here long ago, but everything that was here had either left or died out. A hand rested on my shoulder and I turned my head to Sam, who was looking at me with a sad expression.