Chapter 10 ***

Chapter 10:

Felix's P.O.V

Images upon images were zooming through my head. Most of them I didn't see, but things slowed down at times. Mostly when there were people using magic and were fire elements. I don't know how I knew they were fire elements since they weren't actually controlling the element, I just... knew.

People were trying to get my attention, and others were just talking. I couldn't hear them properly, not that I wanted to at a time like this. I wanted to be able to concentrate on all the images flooding my head right now. It was like watching an old movie. No sound, just jagged images flooding through.

Aria showed up. No, her entire life showed up. It was slowed down, so I could watch it properly. I didn't like it. In nearly every image I saw, Demarko was standing there, in the distance, watching Aria. How long was he watching her for? I thought that he was a relatively new development in her life.

"Felix!" No, not right now. Shut up! I watched as Aria spent years learning how to do magic with the help of her friends, them learning too. Once the Luca boy came into her life, the power of her and her friends grew astronomically. I watched as they all grew together as friends, and as a family.

"What happened?" Are they still talking? Shut up!

My body jolted as I felt what Aria was feeling. Was this what happened eight months ago? I watched from another point of view as every member of her coven were taken from her without her realisation, and finally, I watched from her point of view, as she worked herself to the bone, doing every single thing she possibly could to try and find her friends and family.

I felt the constant fear of never getting those people back. I felt the constant tiredness of never getting rest. I felt the constant horror of the nightmares when I woke covered in sweat after passing out from over-exhaustion. Everything Aria felt I was feeling. I knew what it was like to lose one member of a coven, but to lose the entire group, and not have anyone to rely on, that... was the true horror.

Finally, Aria met me this morning. A smile graced my lips but it disappeared quickly as I saw Aria use the piece of paper to cast a spell on me. I knew what it was this time, I didn't when she used it, but now... now I know, that's why I wasn't scared of her and trusted her so quickly, that's why I became attached so quickly.

But now that I know why she cast that spell on me, even if she was so tired and worn, I can't hate her. Everything she did was to save these people standing in the room with me, and that's what she did. Now... now it's our turn to save her.

"FELIX!" I jumped, blinking the images from my eyes, returning to my dark bedroom.

"Ellen?" Ellen let out a breath of relief and smiled,

"Thank god. What happened to you? We've been trying to get your attention for almost thirty minutes." I frowned, was that how long it took for me to see all the images?

"There was... something I had to do." No, there was still something. A set of images... Aria's house... her room... the mirror... her Mum! "We have to go!" My body jumped up from the floor and I groaned slightly, tumbling my way to the door, but Jake cut me off. Jake... when did he get here?

"Go where?" I sighed at Jake's words. They don't understand, no one understands. That's why I left. They will never understand!

'Please, don't ever leave your coven behind. You might not see it, but without you... they're lost.' Aria's words from the other world appeared in my head. I frowned, can I tell them? No, I have to trust them. There is no way that I can consider not telling them.