Chapter 13 ***

*Did it. Enjoy guys.*

Chapter 13:

Aria's P.O.V

"Aria! What are you doing?" I sighed. Damn it, I was hoping I would be alone for a little longer.

"Being bored. What the fuck am I supposed to do here?!" I wasn't going to lie, this guy is a cunt, but he's a fucking wimp, he won't lay a hand on me. Explains all his dirty tactics to get me here.

"Right... look about that." By now, Demarko had made his way into my room, where I was sitting on my bed, waiting for the conversation I had to sit through. When Demarko wanted me to be his queen, this was not what I was expecting. He is far different now that he has me.

"What now?" I sighed and Demarko laughed lightly. His appearance had changed since he stole me from everyone.

He was younger, more teenagerish. I guess he didn't want to creep me out too much. His eyes were a dark green and he was a little taller than Felix was. He always wore nice clothes and honestly, I have no fucking clue what he does all day.

"Umm, there's actually a reason why I wanted you to be my queen. And I think it's time I tell you."

Ellen's P.O.V

I absolutely refused to do hand to hand combat, especially with Nicki. She was like, crazy strong, and I thought she was going to rip my arm off when she flipped me over her head. Her fucking head! How does someone so little throw people over their heads like a fucking netball?!

I groaned, slamming my face into the textbook in front of me, causing the two others in the room to laugh at me, aka Sam and Jake. Together we agreed we didn't want to overwhelm Felix too much, so we decided that the three of us would study at my place since it's only across the street if he needed us. Which obviously hasn't happened yet.

"Don't get too mad, you might make the book all wet. Then we can't read it." I lifted my head from the book and glared at Jake for his insightful words.

"Yes, because I don't at all know how to control my powers yet you cockwank." Jake frowned and turned away from me, his face fuming with anger. I sighed. "Sorry, it's just, this radio silence is getting to me. Why won't Felix talk to us?" Jake relaxed and returned his gaze to me,

"Don't worry Dude, you aren't the only one freaking out. Rock head and I are too. you have us to talk to if you need anything." I groaned,

"What help will that do?!" I cried out and the two began laughing again. I guess it was contagious. My laughter joined in with the others and together we had a good laugh at how weird we all were.

I remember the day Felix broke up with me. A weird thought at the current time, but back then, I always thought that Felix was the only person who would ever make me laugh like this. But I guess I was wrong.

"Knock, knock." Silence swept over the room as the three of us turned our heads to my door, where Felix was standing shyly.

"Dude, we didn't think you would... you know, come over here." Felix's face flushed and he sighed sadly, rubbing the back of his neck. I frowned, he was thinking about something. No, he was crazily worrying about something.

"What happened?" I asked before I could stop myself and Felix sighed.

"I can't say just yet. I'll have to let you know at a later time about everything. But, I've just been thinking. Ever since all this started, we never started with every side of the story. What if we're missing something." I furrowed my brows and my gaze turned to the other two as they stared at Felix with blank looks.