Chapter 5***

Chapter 5:

Aria's P.O.V

I feel... relieved... safe. I was so tired, and I wanted to sleep while it was safe, but I don't have time for that. I need to get back out there and find my friends. No, not find, save.

"Ellen, Sam... will either of you tell me what the hell is going on? What happened to Aria? And... why do I feel so fucking weird?!" Felix... wait, what? Oh no, the spell wore off. But... Can't he tell he was under a spell?

"Don't... you don't have... to." How can they explain anything when they barely got the good version of everything? I groaned and I sat up my head rushing.

"Aria! Lay back down! You don't have the energy, you need to rest." The weird girl, so she was either Ellen or Sam. That's nice, I still don't know who is who. Felix was the only one I ever cared about, he was the only one I needed.

"Can I ask a question?" the girl nodded at me,

"Are you Ellen or Sam? Cause both names are both." The girl stopped and laughed for a bit.

"I'm Ellen. Didn't you know who we are? I just thought you knew." I shook my head lightly, my head still rushing, but I felt so much relief; it was nice.

"No, Felix was the only one I needed and I didn't... I didn't have the time to think about anything or anyone else." Ellen nodded.

"Aria..." I slowly turned my head to Felix, who looked very confused. The spell has worn off, side effect. Brilliant, this was going to be fun.

"I'm sorry Felix. It's just... I came to Bremin with a goal in mind, and that was to get you to give me your book of shadows." Felix was confused.

"Why would you need my book of shadows? Wait, how do you know what a book of shadows is? What have you done? What's going on? I'm so lost." I sighed and looked around and that was when I noticed it.

"You guys used my book of shadows." Sam and Ellen froze, nodding lightly. I smiled weakly as tears rolled down my face. "It's been a while since that's happened." Ellen frowned.

"How long's a while?" I shrugged,

"Seven, eight months maybe. Damn, I can't think... my head hurts." My hands reached up and gripped at my head. Sure, I wasn't maintaining any spells right now, but the aftermath was killer. "Sam, in the side pocket of my bag there's some medication. Can you pull it out?" Ellen cut Sam off when he was about to respond.

"I'll get it. Sam needs to stay still for a little." What?

"Why? What happened?" My eyes widened. "Did he hurt you?!" My body launched forward and I fell off of the couch and onto the floor, banging my hip.

"Aria!" I crawled over to Sam checking him for injuries. "Aria, stop! He's not hurt, he just fainted after casting the spell from your book." I froze.

"What? Fainted?" Ellen and Sam nodded and I felt like barfing. "That's weird. Fainting." I laughed, causing everyone to look at me weirdly.

"What's so funny about fainting?" Ellen asked me and I laughed again.

"No, it's just... me and my crew, we get headaches. We had a secret Wiccan physician create a medication for us, which rids us of our headaches. It's just funny how different two covens can be considering how much stronger you guys are than us." Ellen looked at me oddly.

"Aria, you know that you are stronger than us right?" I laughed. There's no way that's possible.

"Ellen, you've got it backwards. Felix made you guys understand your powers. You can control your elements. You are far stronger than my coven. Felix is a great coven leader." Felix sighed from behind me.