Chapter 12 ***

*Hey guys, does someone mind commenting. Like, I know this book is weird shit and all, but I kinda want an opinion of the later chapters since I only have one for the first chapter. Thanks guys, love to you all! Let me know if you need anything! Without further adou!* 

Chapter 12:

Felix's P.O.V

I wasn't one for giving up easily, but this was not easy. I groaned as my body crashed into the dirt.

It's been a month since we lost Aria, and different methods of fighting popped up in the group and we all began learning. Hand to hand combat, I am never going to use you again.

"You okay mate?" I opened my eyes, much to my reluctance, Adam was standing above me, holding his hand out to me. I accepted it gratefully and turned my head to the culprit that dropped me on my ass. That was Nicolette, and she was fucking tiny. Like as small as Ellen tiny.

"I think I lost half of my brain cells just then. How does she do that?!" Adam laughed as he supported me while I got my breath back.

"Eight years of hardcore training. But, she's amazing. Wouldn't change it for anything." I nodded, slightly grossed out by the doting look in Adam's eyes. But, it was a nice change around here. Honestly, I was beginning to get sick of Luca and Oscar flirting all the time. Just kiss already you idiots!

"Warn me to never piss her off." Adam laughed as he let go of my hand, allowing me to find my own balance.

"You ready to go again?" My eyes widened and I stared at Nicolette.

"Maybe another time." Nicolette shrugged and ran to her boyfriend, jumping into his arms. He caught her and together they spun around like drunken idiots.

I sighed as I slung back into my room. We were training in my yard since my house was the one with the most magical items if we needed them, but also there was a small chance of anyone being home since Mum trusted me with Oscar a little more than she used to.

I silently shut my door and plonked myself onto my couch and pulled out my book of shadows. We still had no clue on how to get Aria back, but we were all working in different ways, but none of them could work yet. I'm just worried about if we get to the point where we all finish off our plans, none of us will be able to agree on one.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I jumped and lifted my head to face the door where Nicolette was standing, a sad look on her face.

"Too many questions not enough answers." Nicolette shrugged, walking over to me and sitting next to me,

"May I?" Her hands gestured to my book and I handed it over to her.

"Do you think we will be able to decide on a plan when the time comes?" Nicolette shrugged, turning a page.

"You never know. But I guess the anticipation gives you something else to think about." She smiled grimly and I nodded,

"Sounds about right." I watched as she turned another page. "Do you miss her?" Nicolette froze, before nodding stiffly.

"Of course I do. I was stolen from her for eight months, then, when she finally gets me back, she's stolen from me. Sounds like a picture-perfect family doesn't it?" I shrugged,

"I understand what you mean." Nicolette scoffed,

"How can you possibly understand that feeling?" I sighed as I pulled my book from her, her hands now shaking crazily.

"About a year ago, I made a coven. Fun fact, they didn't know they were a part of a coven. I sent us to another universe, where none of us existed. We spent two weeks there, constantly being hunted by a demon while trying to figure out where the fuck we were, all while the three of them were adamant about magic not existing and the demon just being wind. We spent every day, seeing people we love and care about, not even know who we are." Nicolette relaxed slightly.