Chapter 15 ***

Chapter 15:

Aria's P.O.V

I won Demarko over, and Felix won everyone else over. It worked. We were all going to be together soon. Nicki and Adam were the first to pass through. I cried out and launched myself at the two of them, wrapping them in a hug.

The pair tensed, but once they realised it was me, they hugged me tightly. I sobbed into their shoulders and pulled them as close as I could.

"We thought we were never going to see you again." Adam's words tore through my heart and I swore I felt it crack. I held the pair tighter.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I swear, I never meant for this to happen. If things were different, we never would have had to go through all of this bull shit!" Nicki sobbed in my arms and pulled me into her arms alone.

"Aria, you say that. Yet if none of this happened, you wouldn't have met him. And we would still be apart. If you never met your soulmate, we would still be fighting to find a way to get you back. If you couldn't communicate with him, you never would have been able to get us back. The events that have occurred have been both good and bad, please don't believe that they are bad in every single way. We have all grown from this." Sobs controlled my body as I collapsed into my sister.

"Aria..." I lifted my head lightly to see Ellen standing behind Nicki. I smiled lightly at her as I cried. She smiled back at me and moved to rub my arm, which was wrapped around Nicki. I sobbed even more, and at the current time, I had no clue why the hell I was crying.

"Whoa Dude, what's going on here?" Sam's voice broke through the sound barrier and I jumped slightly.

"How did I get here before you? Did you two get lost or something?" Ellen's voice spoke as she questioned the pair in front of her.

"I have no clue, but I do think we may or may not have gotten lost in that goddamn portal," Jake spoke and I laughed lightly, pulling myself from Nicki.

Adam then pulled me into a hug and held me protectively. My shoulders sagged and my arms loosely wrapped around his body. I smiled as his arms held me tightly and gave that brotherly love feeling I've been missing for months.

"Did everyone get through okay?" At the sound of those words breaking through the silence, I shoved Adam away from me and ran towards them. As if prepared for this, Felix held his arms open wide and pulled me into a hug. My arms wrapped around his neck as his wrapped around my face.

"Did we miss something?" Sam's voice was heard throughout the room and everyone else laughed, but I could only stare at Felix.

"You made it," I muttered and Felix nodded, his face flushed bright red.

"We had a complication, but it can't get us here. At least, for now, I don't think." I frowned. We were still in each other's arms, but our faces weren't as close to each other now, thank god! I don't think I would be able to handle that without wanting to kiss him the entire time... wait...

My eyes widened as Nicki's words reverberated through my head, finally connecting what she meant. Felix was my soulmate... but how did she know? Soulmates were extremely rare and can sometimes be incompatible...

"You okay? You zoned off?" My eyes blinked as if blinking sleep away. I finally managed to get my eyes to focus again, setting them on Felix.

"Yeah, fine... just... thinking about something." Felix nodded and sighed,

"What about?" I shook my head,

"Nothing for you to worry about just yet. If we have time later I'll tell you." Felix looked at me confused, but trusted me, dropping the subject.