Chapter 6***

Chapter 6:

Aria's P.O.V

"How do you guys not know what that was? I thought you guys were powerful witches." I sighed. I wasn't expecting this. They didn't know anything, so why were the rumours about them being so powerful so common. There wasn't a witch alive that didn't know about the Bremin coven and how powerful they were.

"Aria, you don't seem to understand. We are new to magic. We've only been doing it for about I don't know, a year? Not even. I don't know what you want from us." I sighed. I guess it was now or never.

"I want you to take me to another universe. I have one in mind." Felix was confused and I think Ellen and Sam just gave up on trying.

"Why does that have to involve me?" I groaned, doing the buttons of my shirt back up as my shoulder had now healed.

"Because you have a spell that allows for interdimensional travel! I need to so I can save my sister! I need it so I can save my friends, my family, my coven. What would you do to keep your brother safe Felix?" Felix froze, his head turned to his house.

"I would do anything." I nodded, not another word left me. "How can we help?" I smiled.

"I need you to take me to the dimension I need to go to. Then, I need you to help me get my coven out and leave, all without you guys being hurt." Felix nodded turning to Ellen and Sam.

"Can we do this?" Ellen nodded and Sam couldn't care less. I scoffed. "You can't be distracted. You can't get caught, you can't allow yourselves to fall under a spell. I won't always be able to scream to get you out of it." Ellen nodded.

"What was that scream?" I sighed. I regret so many things right now,

"That is what is called a banshee scream. It's used to see if someone is under a spell. If it affects them, they aren't under a spell. If it doesn't hurt their ears then they are under the influence of a spell. It also can heal major injuries and other things. Never use it for a small thing though, you might kill someone. Most coven leaders have one, Felix could even do if he wanted. Takes a lot of energy though." Ellen frowned at me,

"So where did you get the energy for yours?" I smiled at her.

"Ellen, I am functioning the on the thought of saving my family and nothing else, trust me, it can give someone a lot of energy." Ellen nodded, not bothering to say anymore. My plans were no longer heading in the direction I was wishing for them too. But... Felix is on my side, and I even have enough people for a full coven now. I'll be much stronger with these guys around,

"So... how do we get to this dimension you were talking about?" I froze at Felix's words. He was less confused, so I think my spell has almost fully worn off now. I think... I think I forgot to think about that one.

"I was hoping you would know Felix." Felix nodded. Why was this so much harder than I thought it was going to be?

Felix's P.O.V

I was confused, but I'm not so much anymore. It didn't help that I was under a spell that confused the hell out of me. Wait... was that the purpose of the spell? No, I think it was so that I would trust Aria unconditionally. But even though the spell has worn off, I still feel like I trust her.

"Felix, are you going to be able to send us to the right dimension?" I sighed at Ellen's words. I forgot how much she could nag a man. I was staring at my spell. It was easy, I just... I don't know if I can pinpoint it to an exact dimension. Well, it managed to work last time.

"I think so. If we think of the correct place we should be able to do it." Aria sighed and slapped me across the back of the head.

"No, that won't work you, idiot. If you didn't realise, this is another spell that uses emotions. Unless you have an emotional bond to something in another universe you can't attain it. It's basic magic Felix, how do you not know it by now?" I sighed as I rubbed the back of my head from Aria's attack. Anger was beginning to bubble inside of me. She was treating me like an idiot! I was not happy with this!