2017 (The Participants show everyone behind the scenes of the murder mystery)

..so...hi!

(...this'll basically be a chapter where the murder mystery is a movie and the participants are showing everyone the behind the scenes of filming it..

...so basically the Tribute Diaries of the Hunger Games....I tried to make it seem like everyone is in a movie set...)

~~~

papisuu: *turns on camera recorder*

Everyone else: Hey guys!!

Crystalsong11: We're behind the scenes of the murder mystery, *in the background* hey Papisuu turn the camera around

papisuu: Oh ok *turns camera around* Look, ah we're in..the..actual..mansion, of the murder mystery, how cool.

*scene cuts*

*Camera person is putting fake blood on Investigator's face*

*Papisuu filming and camera zooming and focusing in and out...*

IforInvestigator: *muffled in background as camera person smears fake blood onto her face* Ok so am I supposed to be...*makes weird angry face and claws at the air*

IforInvestigator:...like savage I don't-*laughs as camera person says, 'yeah that's fine.'*

*scene cuts*

papisuu: Ok, we're just eating lunch with *tilts cam-corder towards lunch table,* Crystalsong, and uh, Faye.

FayeofThunder and Crystalsong11: Hi.

papisuu: Faye plays uh, Rush, and Crystal plays-

Crystalsong11: I play Crystal *hold thumb up*

FayeofThunder: That's worth an Oscar, right there.

papisuu: *laughs* and we're eating some uh, frozen yogurt that Kendall bought for us.

Kendall_the_Dragon: *in background* I still expect ten bucks back!!

*scene cuts*

Crystalsong11: *flips on camera*

Crystalsong11: *Sitting on hotel bed with apersonofboredom and Fangirlll2002: Ok, Papisuu's asleep right now, so I'm recording, with uh, Boredom and Fangirl.

Fangirlll2002: *flicks on lamp in the background* It's so late at night.