THE STORY MODE HUNGER GAMES (3)

Hello!ADD And welcoQAEme to the hun0ger games!......again...oFur exploArers have found-0188snhellowe9nd..HELLO.

WELCOME TO THE 76TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES.

THESE HUNGER GAMES ARE NOW TAKEN OVER BY ME, HADRIAN. WE HAVE CAPTURED KATNISS EVERDEEN AND TAKEN OVER THE CAPITOL.

THESE TRIBUTES HAVE ALL BEEN TRAPPED HERE UNTIL THEY ALL PERISH, AND MUST RELIVE THE GAMES OVER AND OVER UNTIL THEY DIE.

THEN, WE WILL CONTINUE THE OLD HUNGER GAMES, WITHOUT THE ANNOYING, "MOKINGJAY."

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES, AND MAY THE ODDS BE NEVER IN YOUR FAVOR.

Dawson: *from arena* How DARE you!!!

Hadrian: *speakers* SILENCE!

~~~

LAST TIME ON: THE HUNGER GAMES

Hadrian had taken control of the games, and announced that he and Mevia had captured Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mallark.

Lukas, Petra, FayeofThunder, and Harper were locked out of the arena, so they had to figure out a way to free everyone else.

But every new game, it gets harder and harder, and people legit start to die. Everyone is teleported to the center, and it starts again....

~~~

If you're on a computer, feel free to put this music in the background to make it more intense ^-^ 

The Tributes

DISTRICT ONE~THE JESSES

DISTRICT TWO~DAN AND LIZZIE x)

DISTRICT THREE~ PheonixTheBlueberry (Pheonix) AND CommonEggEater (Aranna)

DISTRICT FOUR~STAMPY AND STACY ^-^

DISTRICT FIVE~ papisuu AND CometFall3X (Comet)

DISTRICT SIX~ Crystalsong11 (Crystal) AND IforInvestigator (Investigator)

DISTRICT SEVEN~ FayeofThunder AND DAWSON (me)

DISTRICT EIGHT~ SPARKLEZ AND CASSIE

DISTRICT NINE~IVOR AND HARPER

DISTRICT TEN~1silverswirl1 (Silver) AND LysaMonica14 (Lysa)

DISTRICT ELEVEN~WINSLOW AND REUBEN ^-^

DISTRICT TWELVE~LUKAS AND PETRA (because you guys know why)