6

My momma always tell me be smart and keep your guard up
-XXG-herbo

Baby💜

"Geonna why you out there fucking up!" My momma yelled it was way to early in the morning for this woke up out my sleep ringing my line.

"Talley told you that?"

"Don't fucking matter who told me! I sent you out there to do better bra why you keep playing all yo life Shit is not a game you gone end up like yo daddy" she yelled

"Mane.." I held a mean mug.

"I'll talk to you later bye!" She hung up. I looked over and seen savage laying on my side sleep. Kay and fatigue slumped in the hammock.

I got out of bed and went in Talley room it was early as a bitch. "You opp" I mugged him.

"Whatchu mean?" He asked with a mug on his face.

"You told momma" I whined

"No I didn't I just got woken up getting cussed out by her for not telling her" he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh myfault" I said

"I'm going back to sleep" he yawned. I nodded.

Walking out Talley room, I closed his door seeing money coming out the bathroom.

"Put some pants on ugly" he mugged me heading back to his room.

"Shut up ugly bitch" I said,he flipped me off. I closed my door quietly climbing back in my bed. I checked my phone then set it back down after replying and checking all notifications.

I Opened savage arms wrapping them around me. He opened his left eyes then turned to me. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me to him. His chin rested on my head. And my face was in his chest with my leg over his wait.

+

+

"Awh y'all was cold I ain't know y'all ugly asses was coming like that" i smiled that song was live as fuck.

"Hey savage" these girls walked up.

Kay leaned on me, "ion like that bitch" she whispered

"Why you whispering Kay?" She looked at her.

"Cause she can problem?" I asked

"Lil baby don't be playing no games" jaylyn laughed

"We ain't meet yet, I'm Hailey" she said

"That's a white girl name" I said making fatigue laugh.

"Okay and?.."

"You black as Shit an your name Hailey" I dragged

"Yo same Shit I said" Talley said

"Talley shut yo bald head ass up" she said I moved in front of him.

"See come here ma lemme holla at you" I said grabbing her wrist tightly pulling her to the side.

"Talk Shit bout Talley fuck with any of them I'll burn your ass. Shoot yo momma in the face, while yo siblings watching. Make yo daddy eat my pussy then stab his ass. Then punch yo granny in the throat cause I feel like it. And that's exactly how I'm coming" I said baby girl was shaking for what ever reason all the threats I made I know I could fulfill for a fact.

"My name tink tho btw" I smiled holding my hand out.

She never took it, she looked terrified for what. I started to walk away but forgot.

"Oh and uh savage don't speak to him that's me" I said raising my hand to scratch my head she jumped hard as hell.

"Oh Shit" I laughed walking away.

"What you do to her baby" Montana laughed

"Just introduced myself" I shrugged

"You a damn lie" savage said throwing his arm around me.

"Why you not tryna go with me" savage pouted as we walked off.

"Ion do relationships" I sighed

"But I'm savage" he said

"No your treshawn" I said

He laughed, "look I ain't gone lie I like you" I got all shy and Shit making him get weak.

"But what?" He asked

"Stop laughing" I whined

"You just went full baby mode but go ahead" he said nodding.

"I'm scared" I mumbled

"Okay we just gone work on it I respect what you got going on bae" he kissed the top of my forehead.

"Okay" I smiled

💛💚💚💙💙