23

Geonna
2 weeks later

"Come on tink let's go before you get left" Talley said I wanna get left tho.

"I don't even wanna go to the beach with y'all" I rolled my eyes hoping in the car. Everybody was going even savage lil girlfriend I guess they a thing now they been posting on social media as if they was but don't nobody got shit on geonna so it don't even matter.

We got in the white Tahoe I sat by fatigue and Kay plugging my earphones in.

Dond big ass was driving, everybody was having conversations and shit. I went to my playlist prepare for petty. I put my sun glasses on and sat back.

"how could you switch up on me? You did it so easily you broke my heart you left me scarred like I never meant a thing" I sung ain't nobody knew a bitch had vocals.

"Switch up switch up how could you switch up on me. You broke my heart you left me scarred"

"At first you wasn't my type but then I learned you were just what I like there wasn't a day when you weren't on my mind. But now it seems like treshawn just changed over night" I sung making them get weak and his bitch mug me while he sat with a salty face.

"You changed up like I changed clothes. You changed up for them lame hoes" I pointed at hazel.

"Savage keep asking me to stick around like what the fuck would I stay for geonna won't be no lame for you never catch me chasing you. If you wanna fuck with them stupid hoes guess what I'm not saving you" I said looking directly in his face.

"They gone take yo break yo piece of mind your sanity. When I spread my legs for ace don't be mad at me" I winked seeing his jaw clench.

"Cause you had your chance to bad to sad, oh got a new bitch well guess what shes not as bad as me. And I know for a fact That she can't throw it back like me" I laughed

"And I know for a fact that she can't throw a rack like me" I took a stack out my pocket throwing money on him and hazel.

"I can't believe you would do me like that. How we switched up man I will never understand" I shook my head.

"Then savage ass be texting me talking bout. I was wrong as fuck and you can tell I can't get you out my mind. All that I'm asking is you give me one more time I gotta get what's mine gotta gets what mine" I rapped.

Talley grabbed my hand phone's, "I ain't done through one more" I said

"Nah chill out" he laughed they was all getting weak.

"When we get to the beach I want my one with you" hazel said

"Cool you paying me to fight?" I asked.

"The fuck I look like?" She asked

"The fuck I look like fighting a bum bitch then?" I questioned

"Bra I love geonna" fatigue laughed.

"Savage don't" I muttered plugging my head phones in looking out the window.

We soon pulled up to the beach. "Aye you not bout to fight my baby sister period savage control ya twat g" Talley said.

I started to take off my clothes with Kay. "Let's go get in the water lil bitch" I said.

"Okay" she said I grabbed her hand and we headed on the beach.

Shits not over yet..

😂😂