28

Geonna

Geonna

"I cutt off all my bitches the only thing on my mind is you" savage sung in my face.

"Get out my face doodoo mouth"

"Doodoo mouth" he sat back shocked I laughed grabbing his cup of ice cream.

"Nun uh cause I gotta doo Doo mouth" he grabbed it back.

"Oh my god just gimme some" I whined moving on his lap.

"You so pretty stank" he kissed my chin, "I know" I laughed. His phone started ringing, "hella who dis?" He asked wrapping his arms round my Waist.

"what you want....Okay so why the fuck you telling me?" He asked tapping me making me get up and roll my eyes.

He soon came back and didn't say a thing just looked at the ground.

"Geonna I got some shit to tell you" he said

"What?" I asked

"So that was hazel" he said I nodded

"Right so wassup?" I asked

"She talking bout she missed her period" he said

"And ...."

"You a female you know what that mean" he said

"Is it yours?" I looked down as my eyes watered.

"I don't know bra" he sighed

"Alright" I said nodding

"Alright?" He asked

"Alright" I muttered

"Ion thinks it's mine tho" he commented

"Why not tre?" I asked

"Cause my nigga Doo was fucking her to so I don't know" he shrugged

"Treshawn, be honest look..If the ways were reversed would you even still wanna be with me?" I looked at him through my tears.

"I don't know" he sighed

"I'll hit you later" I really wouldn't..

Once I left his place I went to Kay's. "He sunshine" she smiled while I walked in her room.

"What's the matter" she asked I laid on her thigh, "hazels pregnant" I said she was quiet

"And so are you" she shook her head. I started crying, "did you tell him?" She asked

When I was at the clinic last week for my check up they had told me I was pregnant. I told nobody but Kay.

"No" I said quietly.

"Huh tinkka" she sighed rubbing her hand through my hair.

"It might not even be his she a hoe member that" she said

"Ion know bra I feel like I just need to get away for awhile" I sniffed.

"Do what's best for you and my lil mans sus" she said swearing it's a boy.

"I just might" I muttered

Coming to an end