20

$avage with da $ sign

G

eonna

"Hurry up tinka" Kay whined

She was already dressed and cute as fuck

"How I look?" I asked

"Saucy" Kay winked. "Okay lets go" I said, swinging my book bag on my back.

.
.

Pulling up to the place were savage was doing a battle rap at.

Bae was going hard but this nigga behind him kept grabbing him all rough whenever he said something cold.

I told Talley to tell them to stop right quick. "I can't do that" he said.

"Tell them" I whined, "fine" he huffed.

"What tinka?" Savage straight faced me. "Tell him to stop grabbing on you like that" I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"You for real stopped my battle for that?" He laughed. "I'm not playing" I said. "Alright gimme a kiss" he said I pecked his lips and he went back on the stage.

"You so overprotective" Kay laughed I shrugged.

$avage

"Hey savage" this girl smiled. We was finally back at school at it was like every girl kept coming up to me.

"Who you?" I mugged her.

"Oh my god you don't remember your best friend" she smiled I looked at her. Then smiled, "Hazel" I said hugging her.

I've known hazel since I was in grade school. She was my first love, I mean my first period. We never was in a relationship but always would fuck around. Then she moved away.

"I missed you" she smiled with her arms still wrapped around my neck, and my arms still wrapped around her waist.

"I missed you to" I smiled licking my lips. "Oh so you do" geonna said. Damn a nigga forgot all about her.

Hazel copped an attitude quick mugging tink. "Who she?" Hazel asked. Baby strong ass stepped up to me pushing me against the locker. "Treshawn" she gritted.

"Chill this just my best friend" I said she looked at me like I dun lost my mind.

"We don't have best friends" she said she was tripping for what.

"Savage don't down play or relationship tho" hazel said making me raise my eyebrows. "Who this?" Kay and fatigue walked over.

Geonna

"Oh shit" fatigue scratched the back of his head.

"Savage 'best friend' " I did air quotes.

"Don't say it like that bitch" the dog looking bitch said.

Calm down not even worth it

I sighed and began to walk away, "geonna I know you ain't mad" savage said.

"Nah I'ma keep it ah bean always ya feel me? Just chill wit' ya lil best friend" I said my accent peaking.

Me and Kay just walked away.

+

I had stayed after a school a lil while for tutoring. Walking in the house everybody was here even savage best friend she was comfortable in his lap. Kay was across the room with an attitude. She seen me and smiled, "tinka I missed you" she said loudly the hazel bitch rolled her eyes, Talley wasn't here.

Everybody looked at me I just walked upstairs in my eyes everybody besides that was kicking it with the bitch is fu as fuck.

A couple minutes later Talley walked in my room. "Who the lil bitch on Talley lap? Giggling?" He said

"His best friend" I said he rolled his eyes walking out.

I shrugged, "wanna go get something to eat?" She asked. "Yerrrp" I said standing up closing my door taking my clothes off. I put on some short Nike spandex shorts. I put on my grey Nike fitted crop top that stopped a little bit above my belly button ring.

I put on my Nike slid ins, putting my hair in a messy bum edges was laid though.

I grabbed my houekeys and my phone. "Yo booty look fat" Kay smirked

We walked downstairs, "where you going?" Savage asked.

"We'll be back" I said

"I usually would have a problem with this but geonna you bout comedy as fuck" Talley laughed. "bitch stop staring at my sister" he stopped laughing smacking real.

"Come on Kay" I said I winked at savage before leaving out.

💖💝💖💝

Let the petty games began