21

Geonna

I was awoken to my bed dipping. I opened my eyes and seen it was savage I rolled my eyes. This past weeks he's been with his 'best friend' all night.

"Bae" he whispered in my ear I mushed my shoulder up hard hitting him in the mouth. "Ow" he rubbed his jaw. "Oops" I said smiling

"I'm sorry I ain't been showing you no love this whole week" he said

I rolled my eyes mentally who he thinks needs his love? That hazel bitch yeah but me? Nah as long as I got talley I'm good period.

"Let me take you out" he said I opened my eyes, he kissed me. "Please forgive me you just to start trusting me jealousy ain't a cute trait" he said, I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I muttered.

"Be ready at 6" he said slapping my butt before walking out.

..

..

$avage

"Where you going?" Hazel asked laying on my bed watching me pick clothes out. "To take ou-

My mom came in, "hey momma" hazel said my momma squinted.

"Who you?" My og asked

"Hazel member" she said

"Oh hey.." my mom said dryly.

"Where's my baby geonna?" My momma asked hazel smacked her teeth.

"Bout to go get her" I said

"You gone get yourself fucked up" my mom shook her head at me before walking out.

"Why you about to go get her?" Hazel asked with a stank attitude.

"Cause that's my baby" I said in a duh tone. She pouted standing in front of me.

"I thought I was your baby" she said, "that's my girlfriend respect that" I said she bit her lip pushing up against me. She ran her hand over my dick print. Making me tense up, she continued to rub my mans I pushed her. "What's wrong with you didn't I just tell you I gotta girl" I said

Before I knew it this bitch pulled my draws down...

That's when I knew I had fucked up...

Geonna

"Braaa fuck him on god" I said throwing My phone on the bed

It was 9:00 he was supposed to be here hours ago. I then heard my phone go off grabbing it.

Daddy😣💍 sorry I had to help my momma out she just got surgery 😥

Tinka 💖💍 it's cool bae next time just let me know so I don't be waiting up.

Daddy😣💍 sorry babe love you

Tinka💖💍 love you to

I might as well check on momma G. I called her

-hey geonna baby

"Hey how did your surgery go?"

-Surgery? (Confused)

-i didn't get no surgery

"Hmm where savage?"

-Upstairs with that chicken head

"Oh okay"

I hung up, tears threatened to fall. "Pop up?" Kay asked

"You already know" I stripped, kay threw on some grey Nike leggings. A black sports bra and black huraches. Had a long messy fishtail braid going down.

I had on some Nike basketball shorts. A plain white t shirt, i had 2 braids going down my back. I put on some low top air Force ones taking my jewelry off.

"Ready?" She grabbed my phone, I went downstairs. "Where y'all going?" Montana asked.

"Gym" I lied knowing they would send warning off to savage.

We soon left on our way to his house. Once we pulled up we parked down the street then made our way up the drive way.

I knocked on the door lightly, his mom came up the door. "I remember when me and my best friend used to do pop ups" she laughed.

"Go head baby just don't hurt him to bad" she said

"No promises" Kay said we made our way up the stairs quietly. His door was closed you could hear low moans. Tears came to my water line. "Hold it in g" Kay whispered.

I busted in the room, my heart just shattered. "Damn" I chuckled lightly. "Geonna what yo-

"How you think I'm that stupid? I knew this wasn't no just damn friendship" I sighed wiping my eyes. Surprising me Kay start beating ole girl ass. "This shit hurt more then I expected" I shook my head.

"Geonna it ain't what it look like" he said I laughed wiping my eyes.

"It's not what it look like? That whole I don't want nobody else but you speech went down the drain once she showed up? She got you like that treshawn I get it though I'ma bounce" I said grabbing Kay.

"You good?" She asked

"Always" I looked back at savage heading down the stairs. I seen his momma heading upstairs with a belt making me shake my head.

"That was the most grimy shit ever word to my mom's" Kay said

"I need some dope" I said as I got in the car.

"Let's go" Kay said

💖💖Comment y'all feelings and vote