31

Geonna2 months later

Geonna
2 months later

"Yo face getting chubby" Kay said as we were in FaceTime.

"I know" I said

"I miss you bitch" she pouted

"I miss you to, but I need you to do me a favor" I said

"Whet?" She asks

"Bring everybody out here but don't tell em where you taking them" I said she nodded.

"I can do that tinks" she said

"Thanks"

"No problem did you come up with the baby names?" She asked

"Yeah I ain't telling you tho me ND savage decided it was going to be a secret" I said

"Fine lil bitch" she playfully mugged me.

"You'll get over it bring them hoes out here" I said

"Alright loves" she said

"Loves" I blew a kiss.

I got up,  "I'm bored as fuck bra" I mumbled rubbing my stomach.

.

.

.

Kay

"Let's go niggas" I rushed them, "girl you tweaking won't even tell us where we going" fat fat mugged me.

All the sudden I started to feel a lil sick, waiting on them to come outside. It probably was the sun making me feel dizzy and shit. "Here you drive I'll tell you were" I gave Talley the keys.

"You good you look sick" he asked me. "I'm cool" I smiled. My head started throbbing.

We soon all left , or way to Miami. "Talley slow down" I felt naucious.

"I'm going the limit" he straight faced me, "slow the fuck down" I snapped.

"Okay chill" he slowed down.

We soon made it to the condo, "whos place?" Real asked.

"Just go knock on the door" I waved him off. "They got food" dond asked

"Yes" I said in a duh tone, he started running to the door.

"Fastest I ever seen that nigga run" savage laughed.

Geonna

Somebody started knocking on my door, I didn't bother putting a shirt on cause that takes to much time and effort. I just had on an sports bra my stomach was huge. I held my tummy and wobbled to the door.

"Who is it?"

Nobody answered so I opened the door to see the whole mob.

"Hey" I smiled, "damn you huge" money said making me start crying and Talley smack him in the back of his head.

"Best friend!" Kay smiled hugging me rubbing all over my tummy talking to it.

"Let us in motherfuckers hungry" dond pushed us out the way.

"I like yo place gee" fatigue said.

"Thanks" I smiled

"Hey" savage said all nervous, "hey baby daddy" I smiled. He laughed, "y'all niggas is just rude" money short ass came in struggling to hold must of the luggage. He screamed, when he seen me. "Best bitch!" He sounded like a female making me laugh.

"I already started planning your baby shower"he said I was dying. "Nigga frl?" Montana asked. "Ante that what I said" he said. "I'll throw your short ass" Montana said.

"Try me bitch" money said. I grabbed savage hand, "push me up the stairs" I said he laughed. Putting his hand on my lower back her started pushing me up the stairs. We went in my room, "like yo place" he said. "Thanks look at my ankles" I said he laughed. "They swole" he shook his head.

"Pregnancy ante no joke" I rubbed my belly. "You wanna touch it?" I asked cause he was staring hard. "Come on they got yo fat ass heads" I grabbed his hand placing it on their. They immediately started kicking making me throw his hand off, "what the fuck was that?" He asked, "they just started kicking the fuck outta me disrespectful ass kids" I said.

He laughed, laying back on my bed. "Let's talk" he said.

"Let's" I laid back struggling for a minute.

Comment and vote forgot I even had this book lol