14

Baby

"Stop Talley what the fuck is wrong with you"mom cried trying to push Talley off while Talley and Montana continued to stomp his face in.

The doctor was leaned back eating some popcorn laughing being petty.

All I could do was just sit there, savage grabbed my hand but I didn't bother too look at him at all. What if he didn't like me no more.

Talley pulled his gun out, and stuck it inside his mouth lighting him up to his feet. My chest started beating quickly.

Before I could tell Talley no he was going to make a mistake that wasn't worth it. I started having a seizure.

30 minutes later

The doctors calmed me down..When I came back to it was just Talley In my room some tears slipping out his eyes. "Gee" he whispered, I looked at him.

"Why you ain't tell me" he cried, " I don't know....I'm sorry" I said softly.

"Nah geonna I'm sorry I let that shit happened to you bra. You my baby sister I will kill and die for you. I ain't gone let shit else happen to you. You always come first to anything bra I'm so fucking stupid how I ain't see this shit?" He snapped beating him self up.

"Talley stop!" I said he glanced at me, "it's done with ain't shit gone change" I wipe under my eyes.

"Ain't shit gone change" I whispered shaking my head.

Next day

Talley haven't left my side. When I went to the bathroom he stood out side the door. My mom left quietly, and Dean went missing just like the rest never questioned shit though.

The mob been over but been on some chill shit. The doctors put me back on my medicine so I was stable again.

"Aye" savage came into Talley room since that's where we was at.

"Talley can you get out right quick"he said

"No" he said quickly

"I ain't gone hurt her you know this my lil baby" savgae said even though I wasn't looking I could tell his long ass was smirking.

Talley sighed getting up walking out, savage closed the door after him. When savage began to walk over to the bed Talley opened the door.

"No closed doors" he said leaving out savage sucked his teeth shaking his head.

"Why you been ignoring me tinka?" He whined poking his bottom lip out laying on top of me.

"I haven't" I mumbled

"Don't lie" he said

"No I haven't" I said

"Geonna just keep it a bean g" he said

I looked at him, "to be honest I aint think you would want to talk to me anymore. I mean I got so much problems." I stated he laughed shaking his head.

"Who don't? We all got some fucked up truth behind our faces" he said

"That don't change my feelings towards you. I still love you" he said making my eyes widen a lil and look at him.

"You love me?" I asked

He smirked, "duh you my lil baby right" he laughed. I giggled, "I love you to treshawn" I said

"You don't gotta say it just cause I did" he said

"Geonna don't say shit that geonna don't mean" I rolled my eyes.

"There go yo petty ass" he sighed

"Im never petty" I straight faced him.

He gasped and looked at me shock, "since when?" He asked

"Did some shit effect your brain? What you smoke today? What pills you done took?" He asked feeling my neck and forehead.

"Gonnne" I laughed

"Im not petty" I laughed

"You a damn lie!" He said shaking his head making me laugh.

"Whatever treshawn" I smiled for the first time all day.

>💖💖💖💖 Comment & vote